Leslie Nielsen, Fred Haise, Vance Brand, have all arrived

Dave Phillips

thumbs up to Leslie Neilsen. I can think of a few so-called stars who would have used the latest airport closings to cry off. he will get my thanks as leslie is the only reason i have to attend autographica.

So glad to hear he has arrived safe & well.

Can't wait to meet him - what a legend he is! :D

Now fingers crossed my flight from Dublin - Birmingham still goes ahead on Saturday morning!

Just curious,did Leslie fly into Birmingham Int'l airport,or Heathrow or what?

Edited by Hannerzzz09

Hi that great news. sorry to say this but i still haven't booked anything coz of family problems and college works. i decided to go on saturday to meet him, do anyone know what my chance are to meet leslie? thanks :)

The earlier the arrive, the better your chances.

If you're willing to hang out for a while I see no problems there. He will have long lines, but they're not as crazy as some other lines have been at Collectormania or Comic Con.

The earlier the arrive, the better your chances.

If you're willing to hang out for a while I see no problems there. He will have long lines, but they're not as crazy as some other lines have been at Collectormania or Comic Con.

I was thinking of getting autographs from some of the other guests, before getting my items signed by Leslie Nielsen. His queue will likely be long at the start of the day, but may be better later on. I want to get a poster signed but I don't want to get the signature smudged and the poster damaged.

Edited by SunSpeed

I was thinking of getting autographs from some of the other guests, before getting my items signed by Leslie Nielsen. His queue will likely be long at the start of the day, but may be better later on. I want to get a poster signed but I don't want to get the signature smudged and the poster damaged.

Virtual Queueing isn't used at Autographica that often, but I am pretty sure the system will be in place for Leslie. So if you plan on going later grab a ticket early, then you can go whenever you want after the number was called.