ME - we're afraid ;(

ihearttwilightsaga

Hey guys. Listen I think we need to hear something from you all soon. I, for one, have been looking forward to this event all year and have even splurged on gold tickets! But I'm worried because normally you have announced at least a third guest before the end of August. I know we got a post after LFCC that you were working on guests, but there seems to have been a flurry of announcements for other events and yet it's strangely quiet here. I know we all tend to hang out and stir up excitement on our Facebook pages (because we're a tight knit group who know each other pretty well), but we need something more now. As the epic countdown continues, we need more information! Please reassure us that the weekend is going to be just as epic as all the rest!

• Like 4

We're all here waiting in anticipation. My Golden ticket is waiting to be used. 73 days and we'll be registering and meeting up with friends.

It's going to be a amazing weekend no matter what and I know you guys are working so hard to give us the best you can.

But pllllllleeeaaaase from everyone on the ET10 Facebook page... Pllllllleaaaaase can we have some news?

• Like 2

Knock knock anyone there....its been too quiet for too long. Please ME give us something to get excited about :thumbup:

And for the sanity of those of us who have attended since the beginning, please find us someone new :smile:

Like Catman? Lol

i agree we all know that it takes time and the all the team work really hard but i have also gone gold for the 1st time and have even convinced a few of my friends and their friends to attend and i am also starting to feel a little nervous please,please,please we need an announcement soon :help:;)

Please please can we here somthing soon, we do know it must be

Hard work to get contracts signed etc but its just getting

So close now. I am happy I haven't met either. Guest so

Can't Wait to meet them.

BRING IT ON ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 1

To be honest, I'm waiting for one or two more guests to be announced to buy a ticket and book hotel and transportation.

As I live abroad I'll have to fly in. I won't spend all this money if we "only" have two guests (which I have already met once)

But very soonish and the more we approach the date, flights will get unaffordable for me.

It is really a pity that there are no updates on this convention. :(