Terminator/Linda photo shoot refunds.

Hi

I couldn't find the appropriate thread that I'm sure was already on the go about this topic to add this to so had to start a new one so sorry about that.

Just wondered if these refunds were all still being processed as I'm sure I read that all were to be processed and refunded before the weekend.

I still haven't received my refund for the Terminator Group shot (£45) and the Linda Hamilton shoot (£20)...just worried that mine had slipped throught the net.

Thanks

Edited by jonathan

On a post from before the weekend I saw some people comment that they had received theirs and then a mod replied that the aim was to get them done by the weekend. As I have not read any more people asking since I was just worried that everybody had been done. But you have put my mind at ease so thanks :smile: It took a fair while to get my Gazza refund after Collectormania so I wont worry too much more for the time being. Thanks again

The aim was that both should have gone through before the event, yes. That was me who posted that.

If memory serves me correct the Linda shoots have all been processed. I can't 100 percent recall details about the group shot anymore. But they were really working on this up to the very last minute. If a bank is really slow they may still show up. I'm not sure about the UK, but I think here in Germany banks have up to 7 working days.

Cheers QS. I will keep an eye on it as it hasnt appeared yet. Lloyds are normally pretty good...well I got a refund in Next last week and it went into my bank instantly but I guess all instants are different. I'll check back with you if there is nothing by the end of the week.

The show only ended a few days ago - give the crew time to recover. Also keep in mind that refunds are not instantly accessible on your card, it may take 5 working days for 'YOUR' bank to process it so if the refunds were completed by last friday then give it a week before complaining...

An update on refunds would be greatly appreciated. Am still waiting on some from May as well as a Linda Hamilton & others from LFCC & after various emails & checking credit card statements on a regular basis I'm still waiting!

The last ones were processed after the show only, unfortunately not all got done before the show as we were hoping to do. So please give it some more days to show up.

Cheers QS. ....,Mine still haven't shown up but I'll leave it now and see on Monday.