New series

Stepster

I know that SM are considering cancelling this event but i really really hope they dont.

A new season of being Human is just around the corner and I think thats gonna up sales big time- theres still a lot of ppl who havent seen it yet but are planning to watch after word of mouth spread on how brilliant first season was.

This con is gonna be amazing and the one im looking forward to the most next year- my fingers are permanantly crossed

• 2 weeks later...
a most excellent cover ....

It is indeed. The feature's not too shabby either.

And in the latest SFX Special (the best scifi of the 00s) Being Human is named as one of the best TV shows :blink:

And they know to, because it rocks. :blink: Series 2 starts January 10th, just in case you didn't know. :) *is a fan of Being Human on Facebook*

• 3 weeks later...

was brilliant-shame the con wasnt organised after the 2nd series!!!!!

True I have seen so much advertising for the 2nd seris that I think it must have got alot of people interested:)

Got very ecited going by bus stop when it had a poster up, my brother just thought I was strange.

just want to say that nkb did alot to try to get people to attend this event. i love BEING HUMAN and would have loved to come but i had already booked up for another convention before this was announced.

Edited by *LYNN*

Well, just caught up with the first episode (went Wallander on Sunday)

Great stuff and informative too,

I now know what I.W.E.J.O.H.F means (obviously I toilet in all the wrong cubicles)

Bound to come in handy someday!