E-ticket verification?

PrehistoricCat

I purchased x2 silver tickets last night which came through on email. I definitely selected the e-ticket verification and on my ticket email it says "accepted", but I cannot see that it had been charged? It just listed the ticket costs. Has this gone through? Won't know for certain until I get my card statement

The company is going to email everyone who didn't verify in the next few days apparently - My sister placed my order for me as she could get on the site whilst I couldn't and I'm pretty sure she verified mine as I remember her saying she had but likewise it doesn't say it's been done on my ticket, it just shows the package I've bought.

• Like 1

I purchased x2 silver tickets last night which came through on email. I definitely selected the e-ticket verification and on my ticket email it says "accepted", but I cannot see that it had been charged? It just listed the ticket costs. Has this gone through? Won't know for certain until I get my card statement

I purchased a gold ticket package last night and had the same and clicked on the accepted as well, which shows on the ticket I received. Didn't quite understand that part really, but I guess it just is added to the charge to your ticket purchase when it comes through, so there is the extra bit for that which you had to agree to them charging.

I ticked the box as well to say "accepted "but it doesn't seem to have actually added the charge on my receipt.

Seems very odd to have a mandatory booking fee which you have to add on manually yourself. :BRUISED:

Oh well. I shall await the e-mail if they think I've managed to do it wrong !

• Showmasters Admin

You only pay it once.

On the booking confirmation page (where you add your card details) it is at the bottom as an additional item. We are using this new system and it's great but there wasn't a way at this short notice to have the £2.50 added automatically.

If you have not added it (you don't have an extra £2.50 on your order) you will receive an email soon for you to add it. So please don't worry, your bookings are fine, you'll just add it later once you get the link to do so.

You only pay it once.

On the booking confirmation page (where you add your card details) it is at the bottom as an additional item. We are using this new system and it's great but there wasn't a way at this short notice to have the £2.50 added automatically.

If you have not added it (you don't have an extra £2.50 on your order) you will receive an email soon for you to add it. So please don't worry, your bookings are fine, you'll just add it later once you get the link to do so.

Great, Thanks for the clarification Too Tall.

You only pay it once.

Thanks for the response.... seems a bit of an odd way to do it since the tickets themselves have been emailed out. I have my tickets, so what happens if I now don't pay that fee? Will the ticket numbers be blacklisted?

• Showmasters Admin

You only pay it once.

Thanks for the response.... seems a bit of an odd way to do it since the tickets themselves have been emailed out. I have my tickets, so what happens if I now don't pay that fee? Will the ticket numbers be blacklisted?

Those tickets will not be valid on the day, the barcode will be rejected if the validation fee is not paid.

Hi there!!!

If I got two Gold tickets in two different orders but with the same email address, will I get two links? In any case, I would have to pay 1 validation for each ticket, right?

Thanks!!!

Edited to add that I had to buy them in different orders because of bank issues, but I used the same eventbrite account.

Edited by scullymd

Hi there!!!

If I got two Gold tickets in two different orders but with the same email address, will I get two links? In any case, I would have to pay 1 validation for each ticket, right?

Thanks!!!

Edited to add that I had to buy them in different orders because of bank issues, but I used the same eventbrite account.

Yes and yes. Separate orders = separate treatment.

Ok, sorry to be a pain... just got the email with the link to purchase the verification. Filled it all out, clicked "pay now" and it crashed. Tried again and got "this promo code is not valid."... third time, again filled everything out and clicked "pay now" and nothing happened. Its just sitting there counting down. Could this just be because the site is busy?

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry to be a pain, too. I received one email but I made two orders with the same eventbrite account and still haven't received the other one. Are all emails already out? I could pay for one of the orders without any problem.

Please email enquiries@sherlocked.com

Sorry to be a pain, too. I received one email but I made two orders with the same eventbrite account and still haven't received the other one. Are all emails already out? I could pay for one of the orders without any problem.

Please email enquiries@sherlocked.com

Just sent it, waiting for info.

Thanks!

I tried to verify mine, but got back a reply that my bank declined it, however it shouldn't have. Can it be bc I have a debit card? I'm at loss.

Sent you an email, TooTall, hope you can help me.

I'd check with your bank tomorrow as well. They're the ones that cam tell you what happened. I had my card declined in the SM store once and all they could see was "card declined."

Sometimes the banks have the most weird reasons for blocking something. In 2013 I was in Disneyland, was using my credit card for over a week... and then a 16 dollar charge was suddenly blocked as fraudulent activity. It was not that the last 20 charges before hadn't read Disney. :lol: Sometimes even the double charge from the same company within a short time could trigger something as suspicious. Some banks are a little more fidgety with debit cards.

A question to all of you... Did you have to enter your email address to buy the verification or were you already loged in after clicking the link they sent you? After check out, did you receive an email verifying the completion of the transaction? And, is the eticket validation attached to your previous ticket? Do they share the same order number? Or does it appear as a different item in your eventbrite account?

What a load of questions!

My email address was already entered when the page loaded and I did get a confirmation email of the transaction. If I log into my Eventbrite account I have 2 orders in there, 1 for the ticket and 1 for the verification payment.

The order numbers are different presumably because they have been processed separately they are technically different orders.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

My email address was already entered when the page loaded and I did get a confirmation email of the transaction. If I lok into my Eventbrite account I have 2 orders in there, 1 for the ticket and 1 for the verification payment.

Thanks, Raylenth. Could you please check if the order number of the verification payment is the same as the order of the ticket? It is stated in the emails.