Stan lee photoshoot not arrived

shawlax

Hi,

I purchased my stan lee photo the day of announcement...like 3 min after, payment has gone out but people i know have received theirs in the post like a week ago?

just wondered if anyone else has a problem or if someone from the shop can comment.

thanks

It is way too early to worry. Tickets are sent out in batches. Yours may simply have ended up on a different stack for one reason or the other. If you got both store e-mails all is okay.

If that eases your mind check the status of your order in the store. If it doesn't say shipped: definitely nothing to worry about.

Thats not unheard off, I would be surprised if mine had arrived by now if i had bought one 3 minutes after the announcement, I wouldn't worry too much if it hasn't arrived yet! Tickets are all done manually as far as i'm aware so things can take a bit of time :)

queen sindel beat me to it haha

Edited by Squirtchy

It is way too early to worry. Tickets are sent out in batches. Yours may simply have ended up on a different stack for one reason or the other. If you got both store e-mails all is okay.

If that eases your mind check the status of your order in the store. If it doesn't say shipped: definitely nothing to worry about.

says atm - Ready for dispatch

but then, so do my entry tickets to last years wlfcc ;p

says atm - Ready for dispatch

but then, so do my entry tickets to last years wlfcc ;p

Haha, did you tickets come for last years WLFCC? Or did you have to present the confirmation email?

• 2 months later...

I ordered a photoshoot ticket for Stan Lee on the Friday of LFACC before the price went up. The money went out of my account in January, but I have still not received my photoshoot ticket. Is there any way to find out whether it has been sent?

I ordered a photoshoot ticket for Stan Lee on the Friday of LFACC before the price went up. The money went out of my account in January, but I have still not received my photoshoot ticket. Is there any way to find out whether it has been sent?

Have you checked your order status on your store account? If you didn't please have a look at that first, then I'll explain further steps.

It's very likely it wasn't even sent yet. We don't even have a thread with photoshoot numbers, that's a good hint that the majority of orders hasn't gone out yet. ;)

For now all you can do is be patient a little longer. Sorry, I know it's been a while and we're all anxious to have our tickets in hand. But that's really the best advice I can give. I'll drop the store a line and try to get a general status update on LFACC.

It's very likely it wasn't even sent yet. We don't even have a thread with photoshoot numbers, that's a good hint that the majority of orders hasn't gone out yet. ;)

For now all you can do is be patient a little longer. Sorry, I know it's been a while and we're all anxious to have our tickets in hand. But that's really the best advice I can give. I'll drop the store a line and try to get a general status update on LFACC.

Thanks for the update - my friend ordered his ticket around the same time and already has his so I was starting to get a little concerned.

Not sure how useful/reliable this is but if you log into your online showmaster shop account:

• Go to my account

This will list ALL of your orders made.

• Click in to your order (in this case Stan Lee)
  • In the top right you should see "Packing Slip"
  • Click on "Display .pdf"
  • Your computer will either open it or with Mac save it
  • Open the .pdf file it will say "Dispatch date"

There was an order that I had received a day after the dispatch date so this could be a reliable indicator.

Not sure how useful/reliable this is but if you log into your online showmaster shop account:

• Go to my account

This will list ALL of your orders made.

• Click in to your order (in this case Stan Lee)
  • In the top right you should see "Packing Slip"
  • Click on "Display .pdf"
  • Your computer will either open it or with Mac save it
  • Open the .pdf file it will say "Dispatch date"

There was an order that I had received a day after the dispatch date so this could be a reliable indicator.

In my case, not reliable.. My dispatch date is 10/02/2014. Tickets haven't arrived so far. According to SM, all is fine, but I wouldn't be so sure. Have to contact them and ask again what is the situation.

Please do not worry yet about tickets not received. A month before at the very earliest is the time that would work for that. ;) But in the above case if your tickets have a dispatch date that's long gone yes, please contact the online store. Not the SM office, the store address please. info@collectormania.com 8 weeks is a long time, even for foreign mailings.

So my stan lee photoshoot, talk and silver comic pass were all ordered in one batch. The stan lee stuff has arrived but not the silver pass. Is this correct or do I need to email SM?

A

As far as I understood it the Silver Pass works similar to the Gold Pass. That means you'd print out the "order paid" e-mail and just bring that, you won't be getting anything else. But I'll try to clarify. It's the first time this is offered, so my apologies that I may be fuzzy on the details there.

I've received 2 of my orders placed after my Stan Lee photo. I've gone into my orders and it said on package slip it was dispatched 27/01/14. One of my others orders I received had a dispatch date of 28/04/14 but I have already received it. How accurate are these dispatch dates? And should I be emailing the office about my SL ticket if it was indeed sent out in Jan?

I've received 2 of my orders placed after my Stan Lee photo. I've gone into my orders and it said on package slip it was dispatched 27/01/14. One of my others orders I received had a dispatch date of 28/04/14 but I have already received it. How accurate are these dispatch dates? And should I be emailing the office about my SL ticket if it was indeed sent out in Jan?

No, you don't e-mail the office. You need to e-mail the store please. ;) The office will only forward and cause delay. If you have a dispatch date from January yes, then please e-mail.