Early Entry or Standard (Differences other than the obvious?)

Are there any major benefits of early entry tickets other than missing the Opening ceremony. What else would I miss by booking standard tickets?

I want to get tickets booked tonight and I've never been to a con before, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

Are there any major benefits of early entry tickets other than missing the Opening ceremony. What else would I miss by booking standard tickets?

I want to get tickets booked tonight and I've never been to a con before, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

You get a couple of extra hours inside and depending what is on the schedule that you may miss out on if you come in at 11am. There's also no opening ceremony at 9am either :-)

As there is nothing else on the schedule before 11:00, it seems safe to assume that apart from getting a lower ticket number for guest related things, there is no reason to book early entry?

I know that there is not an opening ceremony at 9:00 but I'd still miss it as its scheduled for 10:45 – 11:00, also I realised that I'd get an extra couple of hours hence the topic title asking if there was anything other than the obvious.

Thanks for your replies.

Edited by LukeJ