i could see but now im blind

mr fagan

Look if you go to a show at some point ur gonna get ur photo taken so ur gonna get flashed

if ur in costume then its worse as if its a good one everyone want to take a pic or 2

over 60 pics taken of me on sunday in my SG uniform and Sith gear

and i hate bright light but i get a gussied up in costume and go to these things so i go with the flow

That is exactly what we getting at.

But I have to ask u Badges..................Does it make u go near blind ? :YAHOO: LOL

You must been hot as well, i can only imaging how it was for u, but as u said, when u in costume it to be expected.

My eyes were working before July the 19th but now they dont as work as well as they used to as they were constantly flashed by peoples cameras every 2 sodding mins. If you want photos GO TO A FECKING PHOTOSHOOT!!!!!! And what about peoples privacy? i thought permission had to be sought before you were snapped or filmed? and just how many photos of THE SAME guest do you actually need? safe to say there were some right fecking vegetables at the show and it really started to **** me off (but only slighty mind) it was a real eye opener i dont mind telling you.

You don't need peoples permission to film or take pictures. Remember you are often being filmed on cctv as you just walk about town. You can take pictures of people if they are out in public even if they don't want you to.

Look if you go to a show at some point ur gonna get ur photo taken so ur gonna get flashed

if ur in costume then its worse as if its a good one everyone want to take a pic or 2

over 60 pics taken of me on sunday in my SG uniform and Sith gear

and i hate bright light but i get a gussied up in costume and go to these things so i go with the flow

:D I don't wanna be flashed...well unless it's one of the hot male guests.:D