gold pass and diamond ticket I am confused

Ok I thought I had the hang of things after LFCCW but this has confused me totally

So I was thinking of getting 2 gold passes (the other half liked it more than she would admit) but the diamond thing has confused me loads

If I have a gold pass I can upgrade to a diamond for 1 guest but if I want to meet say 2 diamond guests do I buy another diamond ticket

Also say a diamond ticket costs £325 I upgrade my gold and pay the £100 difference do I then have to pay £325 for the 2nd diamond ticket? or would it be less as I have already paid for entry with the first diamond pass upgrade

hope this makes sense

thanks

Ian

• Moderators

As far as I am aware, the diamond passes will no longer be priced to contain entry and would be bought 'on top of' the gold pass/standard entry you had already bought (so no one does pay for entry multiple times). I can try to get clarification if upgrading/swapping from gold pass to diamond-plus-standard-entry on payment of the difference will be allowed.

If you wanted to get two diamond guests you would have to buy two separate diamond packages.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

While I'd have to get confirmation, I suspect that (if it is possible) if you 'upgrade' your gold pass rather than buying the diamond on top, then you would lose the gold pass benefits (otherwise you'd be getting the gold pass benefits in effect for nothing as you'd only be paying the same total as people who didn't have a gold pass in the first place and just bought diamond!)

• Showmasters Admin

The Diamond pass is an ADD-ON - It will include things like: An in-person autograph, a photo shoot, a talk, a meet and greet etc.

You need either an entry ticket OR a gold pass first.

If you buy one and have a gold pass you are NOT upgrading your gold pass. You still have your gold pass and everything that it includes. You ADD ON the Diamond pass which means you get everything from both.

• Like 2