Buzz Quotes

SciFiMAD

His best quote are his first words on stepping onto the moon.

"Magnificent Desolation"

Hope this helps ?

Alex.

Yeah thanks for that, it is one that I have read on the net but just wanted confirmation from someone. Will be worth the £20

Stand by for a shock if you want anything more than a straight signature on a photograph - there are different prices depending on what you have signed and how. As I recall, £75 bought you a straight signature on a photo not signed by anything else, with £10 for additional words. Prices increased depending on what you wanted, top price a whopping £300....

A very good source of information of who said what at what time is the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal,

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11.step.html

but Magnificent Desolation is indeed his most famous quote.

See you all tomorrow!

Leo Bakker

HOLLAND

Here's a good quote...

"I am greedy so gimme all your money"

lol! :thumbup:

Dude, chill!! That is out of line. Buzz is not cheap yes, we all know that. But he is a guy that is part of world history he was on the moon on the day of the first moon walk, he watched Neil Armstrong take his first steps on the moon from the moon.

Stand by for a shock if you want anything more than a straight signature on a photograph - there are different prices depending on what you have signed and how. As I recall, £75 bought you a straight signature on a photo not signed by anything else, with £10 for additional words. Prices increased depending on what you wanted, top price a whopping £300....

A very good source of information of who said what at what time is the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal,

See you all tomorrow!

Leo Bakker

HOLLAND

All I had on mine last time was his signature and Apollo 11 and it cost £110.00

Expensive but its a big picture in a frame with the Apollo Badge and looks amazing so to me its worth it.

See you all tomorrow!

Leo Bakker

HOLLAND

All I had on mine last time was his signature and Apollo 11 and it cost £110.00

Expensive but its a big picture in a frame with the Apollo Badge and looks amazing so to me its worth it.

On that subject does anyone know a good source where I can buy an Apollo 11 patch/badge from? I was thinking of getting something like that framed along with my signed picture and the photo of me with Buzzleworth

Here's a good quote...

"I am greedy so gimme all your money"

lol! :YAHOO:

Dude, chill!! That is out of line. Buzz is not cheap yes, we all know that. But he is a guy that is part of world history he was on the moon on the day of the first moon walk, he watched Neil Armstrong take his first steps on the moon from the moon.

Yes he did make history, but that's no excuse to charge so much money for fans to meet them (referring to the extras). I would of loved to have met them myself but there's no way I could afford or could justify paying such a price. :YAHOO:

Have to admit I found the disparity between the cost of a photo shoot and an autograph a bit strange. I suppose the thing with the photo is it has no resale value wheras even a personalised autograph will have some resale value.

At least the photo shoot offered a much cheaper alternative for those who didn't want to pay out the £95