ANY NEW GUESTS STILL COMING OR NOT?

LJGreen

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Eliza and/or Summer for me and also a dinner with either or both auctioned off! I think us guys need to have a meal this time like the one with James was given away last time :wub: Although if I did get to have a meal with them I'd be all :wub: :wub:

I LOVE that Alan is coming - he is the big draw for me and I would love to see more Dollhouse guests...I think the best would be Alexis Denisof as he would then also tick the box for Buffy fans too...he could even bring the wife...:)

But I agree...we were promised plenty of guests and 4 is a little 'thin' these days...but I trust SM to sort it out - just no repeats please!!

alexis would be an AWSOME guest.. i hope hes announced :)

But with him and Aly having Satyana to look after, I don't see it happening ^_^

Am holding out for another Buffy guest though!

theyve been away before with her and they like england.. he has family here (too much stalking on twitter i think thats from lol) so i dont see it not happening ever..

I LOVE that Alan is coming - he is the big draw for me and I would love to see more Dollhouse guests...I think the best would be Alexis Denisof as he would then also tick the box for Buffy fans too...he could even bring the wife...:)

But I agree...we were promised plenty of guests and 4 is a little 'thin' these days...but I trust SM to sort it out - just no repeats please!!

I didn't get to the first one, and would love to meet James Marsters - and from what I hear, he didn't really get to interact fully with everyone last year.

I'm hopeful that we will get some more guests... I hope! I do remember shomasters saying they should have at least 6 guests for this year, so I hope (again) they can follow through on that one. Nick Brendon said he would come back if he was asked again, so unless he has other commitments *cough*ask him back*cough* :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another couple of buffy or angel guests would be great, although last year it was in the last couple of weeks we got announcements so maybe they're looking at guests who cant commit yet.?

Nicky

that cud be quite possible, itd be nice to have one tho x

Sean Maher is attending a convention with Jewel elsewhere. I wonder if he might be a contender.

Not a great guest for the Buffy fans, I know, but us Brown Coats would be delighted. :D

Note from QS: Edited to remove other event info. Thank you for avoiding the name, but you still had way too much details in there to identify the event.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...