Next May collectormania

chrisrus

I know that at Collectormania 21, there were flyers for this November, but there were no dates. It simply said 'Collectormania 22, November 2014'. The dates weren't announced until the website got updated. So, I think there may be flyers advertising next years C23 but dates probably won't be set for quite some time.

It's only my first year in the area so I can't be certain, but at a guess I would imagine the date(s) would be similar to this years events. Then again, I may be entirely wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

The fixtures are already out till the end of the season. Came out a while ago now since the season has started.

only the league fixtures known until may 2nd. the season continues through May with the playoffs. if MKFC don't go up automatically Milton keynes Dons might need stadium in second or third week of May if they are at home in the semi's. Most likely stadium will be booked for last week in May to take this into account.proberbly spring bank holiday around the weekend of the 25th.

Edited by loveamyadams

The fixtures are already out till the end of the season. Came out a while ago now since the season has started.

only the league fixtures known until may 2nd. the season continues through May with the playoffs. if MKFC don't go up automatically Milton keynes Dons might need stadium in second or third week of May if they are at home in the semi's. Most likely stadium will be booked for last week in May to take this into account.proberbly spring bank holiday around the weekend of the 25th.

You never know with the play offs until the final whistle. I think you're right and it'll be the last weekend may or 1st weekend of June.

Remember, SM already has a guest for CM May..

"We are pleased to announce Gareth David-Lloyd for the following Showmasters events:

Belfast Film and Comic Con Sat 25th October 2014
Cardiff Film and Comic Con on Sat 8th November 2014
Newcastle Film and Comic Con Sat 28th March 2015
Collectormania Milton Keynes Sun 17th May 2015
London Film and Comic Con July 2015 Sun 19th July 2015
Sheffield Film and Comic Con Sat 15th August 2015
Collectormania Glasgow on Sat 22nd August 2015

www.collectormania.com "

That was posted on their fb page on 24th September. Not sure how trustworthy this info is though.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember, SM already has a guest for CM May..

"We are pleased to announce Gareth David-Lloyd for the following Showmasters events:

Belfast Film and Comic Con Sat 25th October 2014

Cardiff Film and Comic Con on Sat 8th November 2014

Newcastle Film and Comic Con Sat 28th March 2015

Collectormania Milton Keynes Sun 17th May 2015

London Film and Comic Con July 2015 Sun 19th July 2015

Sheffield Film and Comic Con Sat 15th August 2015

Collectormania Glasgow on Sat 22nd August 2015

www.collectormania.com "

That was posted on their fb page on 24th September. Not sure how trustworthy this info is though.

Omg, i hope this is true! i have always wanted to meet him!!!!