The Walking Dead Season 4

Starbug

Yup I have seen it. Looks awesome and cannot wait for it me and my friends have been counting down the months and days ever since S3 finished xD

Rick, The Governor, Hershel and Darly <3 Get those 3 at the next show please! 3 as in excluding Darly/Norman Reedus as obviously he has already been so its doubtful he will be at the next show but it would be awesome to be proven wrong :whistling: COME ON SM!! :dance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still haven't got over T-Dog's demise last season, though I knew it was coming as soon as they started giving him more than a couple of lines of dialogue, but Tyrese is fast becoming a new favourite. He looks like he could pound you to death one minute then give you a nice warm cuddle the next.

I'm not sure where season 4 is heading to be honest, I was kind of hoping they'd be back on the road or at least out of the prison by now. You just know though something major is going to kick off soon.

I still haven't got over T-Dog's demise last season, though I knew it was coming as soon as they started giving him more than a couple of lines of dialogue, but Tyrese is fast becoming a new favourite. He looks like he could pound you to death one minute then give you a nice warm cuddle the next.

I'm not sure where season 4 is heading to be honest, I was kind of hoping they'd be back on the road or at least out of the prison by now. You just know though something major is going to kick off soon.

same here mate I really took to T Dog as well but I am still getting over Shanes death to

Shane was such an interesting character, though you wouldn't always agree with his actions you at least understood that he was doing it for what he thought was for the best for those closest to him. Granted he went a bit bat s**t crazy towards the end. He was a far more interesting antagonist for me than the Governor, but that could be because we followed Shane from the beginning.

• 4 weeks later...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just watched the mid-season finale of season 4 (well I was up until 2am this morning watching it actually lol) and *cries*

SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!

Why? my top 3 favourite characters are Rick, The Gov and Hershal and they killed them both off in one episode? *cries* But *sniff* what if the Gov still lives? *wipes tears* what if that girl couldn't shoot him? and instead choose to help him? after all he helped them right? what are the possibilities?

Please don't kill off the Gov I know he is a big meanie but really deep down all he needs and wants is a big hug to make him feel better xD

Poor Hershal too =( but I actually thought he might of ended up dying with that illness that those others got and he was helping still even though I kind of expected him to die =(

Out of all the characters to kill, they decided to kill 2 of my favourites in one episodes grr *shakes fist* =(

Rather an emotional episode that I'm still struggling to get over =(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...