Question about photo shoots

Hi - my first time at a comicon and first time on a forum at age 47! Please go easy. Really looking forward to the Alien Photo shoot (I have booked) but how will I know when my time slot is? There was no information when I booked the ticket. Thanks

Hi - my first time at a comicon and first time on a forum at age 47! Please go easy. Really looking forward to the Alien Photo shoot (I have booked) but how will I know when my time slot is? There was no information when I booked the ticket. Thanks

The schedule is posted about a week before then event. Your timeslot will be on there, djh. :smile:

A schedule will come out about a week before.

Appreciate the help and quick response Spengler and WJB! I will be happy with Tom Skerrit and Veronica Cartwright (or even a Xenomorph in there) but if they threw in Ron Pearlman too I would be too happy! Although different films same franchise....

I have a very old Puzzle box for Imogen Boorman to sign as well.