Stan Lee - Clarification

• Showmasters Admin

Stan Lee Autographs:

On the day there will be two queues for Stan Lee.

1: Priority Queue - The following ticket types have access to this queue…

Comic Gold, Comic Silver, Standard Gold (up to 300). All these wristbands will have an “SL” on them to denote they provide priority access to the Stan Lee queue.

Each day we will call in order Comic Gold, then Comic Silver and then Standard Gold up to 300. It will work like a regular VQ in that you can join the queue anytime after your pass number has been called. This queue will have priority, so it will not take too long for all passes to be called.

You can join the Priority queue ONCE over the weekend. When you do the “SL” on your wristband will be marked off.

NOTE: Gold Passes over 300 (which is after the shop was updated to specifically exclude the Stan Lee priority queuing) will not have a “SL” on them. Those with a gold pass without “SL” on it will require a Virtual Queue Ticket and to join the regular queue for Stan Lee.

2: Regular Queue - This will be run as a normal virtual queue. Details of how a normal virtual queue is run can be found under section 2.3 in the regular FAQs http://showmasterson...showtopic=83162

Stan Lee Photo Shoots:

This is NOT included in any package. Everyone wishing to have a photo shoot with Stan Lee will require a photo shoot ticket (now sold out).

Priority queuing will be given in the following order: Comic Gold, Standard Gold (All), Comic Silver.

Meet and greet with Stan Lee: On Saturday Evening.

Only for those with a Comic Gold pass.

An evening event with Stan Lee: On Saturday Evening.

Access to this event is included in the Comic Gold pass and Comic Silver pass.

Comic Gold will sit at the front with Comic Silver behind them.

An Audience with Stan Lee: On Sunday during the show.

This is included in the Comic Gold pass.

Anyone else wishing to attend this talk will require a ticket.

Priority seating will be given to Comic Gold pass holders only.

• Like 3

Thank you for the reply TT and doubly so considering that it's Easter Sunday.

Can you clarify the date that the changes too place - just so everyone who has bought a normal gold pass will know definitively which style band they now have.

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

I'll get this confirmed (will likely be once the office is open Tuesday) but as far as I know if you bought standard gold before last weekend (13th) you are below 300.

• Like 2

Thank you for the reply TT and doubly so considering that it's Easter Sunday.

Can you clarify the date that the changes too place - just so everyone who has bought a normal gold pass will know definitively which style band they now have.

Would like to echo this thanks for the quick response! Would like to know when the date changed so I can triple check I am included in the first 300 as im sure I am! :)

I'll get this confirmed (will likely be once the office is open Tuesday) but as far as I know if you bought standard gold before last weekend (13th) you are below 300.

Thanks for all this. Bought mine on the 11th so fingers crossed.

With so many different passes to sort out I hope the process to hand them out will be thought about. Last few times with just the normal gold on offer it's taken ages to get it all sorted despite promises that it will be done in the queue outside this has never happened and I've lost quite a lot of time but with all the new options it's going to take even longer by the sound of it.

Don't worry we're on it. We've already started talking about it and it will be better.

Good to hear but could you not just send out the wristbands like other tickets so people will already have them in advance? Would save a huge amount of hassle on the day.

• Showmasters Admin

Don't worry we're on it. We've already started talking about it and it will be better.

Good to hear but could you not just send out the wristbands like other tickets so people will already have them in advance? Would save a huge amount of hassle on the day.

I'll suggest that.

• Showmasters Admin

I can confirm if you have bought a standard gold pass before today you have one with "SL".

• Showmasters Admin

i thought that got access to the talk on sunday included with comic gold pass?

As you'll now see the first post has been updated. The Audience with Stan Lee is included with the Comic Gold pass. Sorry for the mistake.

yeah im kinda panicking about getting autos atm :P its my thing i panic alot even through ive been going to lfcc for years lol

I hear you, buddy. I'm even going two days to make sure I'll be able to get Stan Lee. Granted, I'm not investing money on a special pass but I'm really hoping I'll make it :)

Is there any possibly you could have a queue for people who don't want him? I don't but the way things usually run in London I'm going to be behind a long queue of people who do. And of course anyone who gets him on Saturday won't need to again on Sunday.

Too Tall, I'm wanting to get a autograph from Stan on the friday evening preview, but what happens if there's a big queue as I cannot stand too long due to myself being disabled and my mom (whom is my carer) has a bad back.

Too Tall, I'm wanting to get a autograph from Stan on the friday evening preview, but what happens if there's a big queue as I cannot stand too long due to myself being disabled and my mom (whom is my carer) has a bad back.

Drop the office a line marked FAO TooTall and explain your problem. TooTall will help you figure out things.

question......can you get virtual tickets on the day for stan lee

Yes. As explained in the first post there'll be two lines. The regular queue is run as usual with the virtual queueing. That means VQ tickets are available on the day only.

• Like 1

Drop the office a line marked FAO TooTall and explain your problem. TooTall will help you figure out things.

Thanks for letting me know :-)

Omg it's gonna be a bun fight . Is it worth it ?

Yes considering how busy this event is going to be, I am wondering if this event is becoming too big for me. Not after Stan or Ian, no matter how well organised its going to be crazy. Normally I'd get in early, get my VT and get out for a while. But until the day won't know how easy it will be to just get in again.
  • Like 2