Return to the Future T-Shirt

Hi guys, I think I know the answer to this but i'll ask anyway.

Will the Return to the Future T-shirts be sold outside of the Diamond passes? Think it would be a really nice souvenir of the event but I understand the exclusivity aspect so I'm not aiming high. Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...

Without meaning to sound dumb can I ask how people got the "Return to the future" t shirt? You mention it came with a diamond pass? I stupidly didn't buy one (a pass I mean), but I thought the MJF diamond passes came with "1 x Exclusive London Film & Comic Con Back to the Future Fox t-shirt" not the Return to the future one? I saw people on the day wearing an official LFCC one with "Fox to the future" on the front in the BTTF style, was that not the free one with the MJF passes?

Anywhere selling either one by the way? :smile:

Edited by captainkirk

Without meaning to sound dumb can I ask how people got the "Return to the future" t shirt? You mention it came with a diamond pass? I stupidly didn't buy one (a pass I mean), but I thought the MJF diamond passes came with "1 x Exclusive London Film & Comic Con Back to the Future Fox t-shirt" not the Return to the future one? I saw people on the day wearing an official LFCC one with "Fox to the future" on the front in the BTTF style, was that not the free one with the MJF passes?

I got the MJF Diamond pass and the shirt that I got with it was the 'Return to the future' with Marty holding a hoverboard in white silhouette with a blue outline. I didn't see anyone wearing a Fox to the Future shirt that I can remember, so I don't know where those came from. Showmasters said that this shirt would only be available through buying the Diamond Pass, so I don't think you'll have much luck finding one I'm afraid.

Edited by Wrong Name

I got the MJF Diamond pass and the shirt that I got with it was the 'Return to the future' with Marty holding a hoverboard in white silhouette with a blue outline. I didn't see anyone wearing a Fox to the Future shirt that I can remember, so I don't know where those came from. Showmasters said that this shirt would only be available through buying the Diamond Pass, so I don't think you'll have much luck finding one I'm afraid.

Thank you for your reply! I guess i'll have to do without one! But i think i just assumed this "fox" one I saw was the diamond pass one, as the diamond pass wording called it a "1 x Exclusive London Film & Comic Con Back to the Future Fox t-shirt" and plugging the return to the future docu doesn't really cover that (as much as I want one though!) ;)

But thanks for replying.

Thank you for your reply! I guess i'll have to do without one! But i think i just assumed this "fox" one I saw was the diamond pass one, as the diamond pass wording called it a "1 x Exclusive London Film & Comic Con Back to the Future Fox t-shirt" and plugging the return to the future docu doesn't really cover that (as much as I want one though!) ;)

But thanks for replying.

It's not a plug for the documentary (I think the one you're thinking of is called 'Back In Time'), 'Return to the Future' was the name Showmasters has given to all their work in bringing in BTTF guests, props and fundraising that they have done this year in relation to the BTTF films. It does have Michael's silhouette on it so it is a Fox shirt and personally I think it's a great shirt and wear it regularly.

Ok my mistake, sorry - i still want one though! I could have sworn a few years back there was a docu called return to the future, though not this current one. Maybe I'm getting old and forgetful lol!

You may be right, but I'm pretty sure that it's not related to this t-shirt in any way. Good like in trying to get hold of one, but I can't imagine too many Diamond Pass holders will be willing to part with theirs (myself included, sorry!)