LFCC Photos & Autos found on train!

if we're not wrong, these have been returned to her..we contacted her about it again and let her know of the existance of this topic so she could clarify just to be sure :)

Edit to add: Photos have been returned to the owner!

Edited by twinzz
  • Like 2

Arrrgh I met her in the queue for Stan Lee, her daughter was great! We spoke about Elsa haha

That sounds familiar, she was obsessed, especially as she had her new necklace from her Auntie Kay that day haha

I was controlling Stan's queue! Was trying to get her to smile for your photo haha

• Like 1

Arrrgh I met her in the queue for Stan Lee, her daughter was great! We spoke about Elsa haha

That sounds familiar, she was obsessed, especially as she had her new necklace from her Auntie Kay that day haha

Well she's my Niece and I'm allowed to spoil her :P x

• Like 1

I was controlling Stan's queue! Was trying to get her to smile for your photo haha

I do remember you, you really did cheer her up, that last photo turned out great! Thanks for that :)

Well she's my Niece and I'm allowed to spoil her :P x

you really do! Those necklaces are under lock and key for now lol

• Like 1

Hey dreampixie,

Glad you got your stuff back. My brother and I were on the train with you and your girls when it broke down the station before we had to get off. Having your girls singing Frozen certainly helped killing time.

You and your girls certainly deserve it after all that travelling.

Take care,

Matty-lad

• Like 1

Hey dreampixie,

Glad you got your stuff back. My brother and I were on the train with you and your girls when it broke down the station before we had to get off. Having your girls singing Frozen certainly helped killing time.

You and your girls certainly deserve it after all that travelling.

Take care,

Matty-lad

Where you two the ones to the left of the doors? Ww had to keep sane there as it was the second train that actually had problems haha. Thanks, was a shock when we got in the car home and I noticed they weren't in the bags