Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

would there be any chance robert would be at London event ?

i am looking forward to comming just to see robert :-)

This has been answered a number of times already. ;)

I am convinced Robert will eventually be back for London. But as he has been announced for a number of events besides London happening in a row and not for London I don't think it will happen this year.

• Like 1

Does anyone that's had an autograph from Robert before know whether he has a shot of him as Willie from V as one of the provided picture options to sign? Or are they all Freddy Krueger?

hi, yes ive seen V pics at the last few SM shows hes been at. to play it safe id bring an item for him to sign. that way you will have the right item ready. ive also just asked a good friend and shes just shown me a pic she had done at SM of willie from V. hope this helps?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone that's had an autograph from Robert before know whether he has a shot of him as Willie from V as one of the provided picture options to sign? Or are they all Freddy Krueger?

Hi there! Robert has mainly Freddy pictures to sign but there are other pictures of him in other films (Phantom of the Opera, 2001 Maniacs, Mangler..) and there are some of him as Willie! In fact he signed one for me last year in Bournemouth, full uniform with the Visitors' glasses :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all very much for making this weekend such a memorable one! Seeing Robert Englund again has been such a delight and wonderful experience. He is honestly one of the nicest guest I have had the pleasure of meeting and the pictures came out wonderfully! Your photographer was fantastic and the crew was really nice especially Mary who was sitting with Robert on Sunday who was so lovely especially when I got a bit overwhelmed and also Dawn! Thank you again for making dreams come true and I will be back for Amsterdam.

• Like 4