latest guest announcement and over 6 foot tall ;-)

205 members have voted

1. 1. help us know how many of you intend to have your photo taken ?

• yes i will want one on Friday
    • yes i will want one on Saturday
    • yes i will want one of Sunday
    • no i just want to look at it
    • whats game of thrones ?
    • i am a vampier and i do not come out in photos :-)

• Showmasters Admin

The Throne from Game of Thrones

Yes that right we have the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones on display and we are also going to offer anyone that wants one we are offering a professional photo op with you sitting in the Throne

These will take place many times over the weekend times will be on displlay next to the Iron

Thron

your photo will be back in around a hour or so and will cost only £5 each so do not miss this chance its going to look so cool

wallpaper-iron-throne-1600-730x547.jpg

so if you have a Game of Thrones costum this is your chance to have an amazing photo to keep forever.

we plan to have a dark background and we may try to light it and maybe some smoke but we cannot guarantee thsi will work so we will try it out before you guys get in on friday but we will have it all worked out before you get in and i want one my self so we will make it look as cool as we can , and i think we will have set times over the day were you can queue up and we will take a bunch of photos then when the line runs out we will stop then come back at a set time again later on in the day , hope that helps

see you at the show :dance:

jason

• Like 5

is this the big guest or is there more to come

I reckon good old Jason has some Big Guests up his sleeve, and the cheeky monkey wont keep us waiting long to spring the announcements on us :)

Trust me, I work for the F.B.I. :)

I'm getting myself into character for next week, I'm a method actor darling, I taught Larry and Johnny all they know.