Restaurants/places to eat

Muppet

Does anyone know about the menus for hotel restaurants/other places to eat around the NEC? We're staying at the Ibis budget which doesn't have a restaurant, but I believe there are at least a couple of hotels on the same block as our which do - another Ibis and a Novotel I think, but I can't find a pdf for the menus.

We'd like to know beforehand about places to go eat - and I'm a veggie so would like more options than an over-priced warm salad (Birmingham Metropole!) - and we don't want to waste time looking for places at the time, just want to know what we're doing and pre-plan where we can, as these things can be exhausting enough without wandering around and looking for food we can all agree on :smile:

Any help much appreciated! (And yes, I'm an over-planner!)

Does anyone know if these places serve Camels please? :headscratch:

I'm sure if you put in a special request they'd be happy to serve one up! ;-)

I'm So Shocked :crying: Eat Camel.. You can't eat Camel. We don't eat Humans.. so No Camels on the Menu please... :no:

Oh, I don't know...roast camel could be quite tasty! I guess you couldn't have one because that would be camelbalism! Hee hee.

Edited by SirGeeksalot
  • Like 4

I'm So Shocked :crying: Eat Camel.. You can't eat Camel. We don't eat Humans.. so No Camels on the Menu please... :no:

Oh, I don't know...roast camel could be quite tasty! I guess you couldn't have one because that would be camelbalism! Hee hee.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :no:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :no:

OMG it's been ages since I had me some camel! This make me a happy chappy! :dance::clap::poki: