All in All

Undesirable

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say I agree. All the guests were fantastic, and I had a really enjoyable weekend. It's really put me in the mood for more cons! I hope anyone who was a bit sceptical did enjoy it - it certainly showed to me that the younger guests can be entertaining and interesting in their own right. Some of them were also very funny. :D

Thankyou to everyone involved in organising the event, and to all the guests for making it what it was.

:D

Just got home!! It's annoying that we live in Edinburgh and had to leave right after the signings today, but the weekend was amazing. I didn't know if it would be as good as Eternal Twilight, but it absolutely was! The Potter Puppet Pals workshop was so fun! We bought our tickets for next november, and are planning to stay for the whole weekend!!! Seriously, muggle mayhem was great fun, and now i am suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms. I felt like crying on the way home. I didn't want to leave!!!

Amazing weekend, so much fun... have to give Mega Kudos for Laurence for his awesome dance floor skills on Friday heh :)

Will get pics up soon, photoshop required B) xx

Got my gold too for MM2

Edited by kegan5

Were there any surprise guests at all? Or only what was on the site?

Just what was on the site, but they were honestly really great guests. I really didn't know what to expect, but they seemed to be having a good time, and in all the guest encounters I went to (I only went to Saturday's) they all said they enjoyed it, and they seemed really positive about the whole thing.

sounds like you guys had an awsome time soooo there is a MM2 hmmmmm B)

Yup it's November 5th - 7th 2010... you need to come it was absolutely amazing!

B)

Although my hermione puppets hand fell off lol

Ouch!... That will make things a lot more complicated for me! I'm almost sure I won't be able to make it in Northampton, not during the year, when I study... No way I can go up to Northampton and then back to France just for a week end... I wouldn't be able to get to Northampton before at least 1 pm on Saturday, and I would have to leave around 11 am on Sunday... :s

Man wish i could have gone it sounds like you all had a good time

just wished i could have made it.

but im gonna come next year thats a definate.

Anyway thanks for letting me + every one else who also missed a Magical weekend

know what went on.