Deadpool (spoilers)

Wrong Name

I'm surprised no one has started a thread on this yet!

I saw it over the weekend, and I absolutely loved it. I've been a fan of the comics for years and I'm so happy that they finally managed to put a decent version of Deadpool on the screen! Reynolds was perfect as was Vanessa, Weasel and Blind Al. Obviously there were some changes from the comics (e.g. the X-Men wanting Wade to join them instead of it being the other way round), but I felt most were done to work for the story they were trying to tell, although I would have loved to have Weapon X involved.

Great to see a proper version of Colossus on screen too. I'm thinking that Tim Miller should be in charge of all X-Men movies from here on out!

With all being said, the story line isn't hugely original, but that's not what this film is about. It's about the humour and in that sense it rules. It's been a VERY long time that I have laughed out loud for almost and entire movie, along with everyone else in the cinema! From the opening to closing credits it was hilarious. Ok, the childish, crude and often sick humour in this film may not be for everyone but I loved it! Watching DP try to beat up Colossus was amazing, being influenced by the Monty Python Black Knight. Using the bodies to spell out Francis was genius! Too many other great comedy moments to mention.

I plan on seeing this at least once more in the cinema, and I look forward for the sequel and/or the X-Force movie which is currently being talked about as well.

What were your favourite parts?