we are sorry to have to let you know that Taylor Lautner

showmasters

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if he cant come due to filming does this mean all actors who are IN new moon and more or less important cant make itbecause of their scheduels as well?

That's what Jason said in his first post:

Also, to let you know, we have also spoken with Kellan, Ashley and Justin’s

agents and they are all still scheduled to attend and good to go to

Eternal Twilight. :YAHOO:

I haven't read the books so I have no idea who of those three is in New Moon, but at least this confirms the other announced guests are stil coming, just like Jason said.

thats so sad :'(

but its okay

the guests were only 40% of the reason i wanted to go to the cons! :-]

*prays* please let Nikki Reed be the guest.. please let Nikki Reed be the guest *prays*

and i also just wanted to say

(im typing this really quickly, im at school, and my Psychology teacher is giving me looks haha "Its wolf issues sir, Wont be a minute")

anyway

Thank you showmasters for being so quick with the response and telling us, Even if the guest is an extra in twilight Im sure Ill still have a fantastic time.

But now,

Team Jacobers wont have their leader haha.

Its Okay, im sure he'll be bacjk over for the premiere of new moon, or the ET2 :-]

*prays* please let Nikki Reed be the guest.. please let Nikki Reed be the guest *prays*

I second Nikki Reed or Jackson, but Nikki's filming K-11 with Kristen right now so she probably won't be able to come :YAHOO:

Also thankyou SM for the fast response regarding Taylor!

kinda sad because obv wanted to meet Taylor but at least he's not there for a good cause...NEW MOON.

excited for whoever is replacing *wishing for team mike lolz*

thanks showmasters for letting everyone know and easing us all with already working on a replacement and keeping us upbeat at what i hope is an ace weekend anyway.

the con is only as good as we make it and so i know it'll be a great laugh!

xoxo

LOL! We're so fickle!! It's sad that Taylor can't join us but we're already wondering who the next guest announcement will be!!!

I'm glad that people are being generally understanding though - it's not his fault he can't come.

• Showmasters Admin

:D at present with the 3 ppl its not worth the silver ticket, i hope we get 2 others like Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It the first post ME have said there will be a 4th guest. It will not be left at 3.

It's very sad, I was looking forward to meeting Taylor too BUT I trust he will come visit us when he is more able to. I guess he has more prep on NM than anyone, getting the effects right. Anyhoo onwards and upwards guys, let's look forward to whoever the replacement will be.

QUOTE(soccergirl @ Jan 27 2009, 12:07 PM) *

so if he cant come due to filming does this mean all actors who are IN new moon and more or less important cant make itbecause of their scheduels as well?

That's what Jason said in his first post:

QUOTE(showmasters @ Jan 27 2009, 03:28 AM) *

Also, to let you know, we have also spoken with Kellan, Ashley and Justin’s

agents and they are all still scheduled to attend and good to go to

Eternal Twilight. THUMBUP.GIF

I haven't read the books so I have no idea who of those three is in New Moon, but at least this confirms the other announced guests are stil coming, just like Jason said.

SPOILER!!!!!!Well

they are not so much in it
basically its about bella and jacob, but since I dont know the script they could also get edward in as much as possible coz for obvious reasons

Okayy, so i am pure gutted!

I wanted to meet him soooo bad.

I understand though, he has his commitment to work. It must be pretty hard on him knowing that he has to let fans down.

I respect him completely and know he's going to be amazing in New Moon! :(

Can't waittttt!

Hopefully he will be making an appearance at ET2.

And hopefully i'm definitely able to go *crosses fingers* :)

Looking forward to seeing who the new guest is, although i don't think they could replace Taylor.

We're all going to have an amazing timeee!

32 daysss! Can't wait!

Going shopping to get the rest of my stuff on Saturday :D

Thanks for everything SM. This is my first con, gahhh. I'm excited!

thats so sad :'(

but its okay

the guests were only 40% of the reason i wanted to go to the cons! :-]

and i also just wanted to say

(im typing this really quickly, im at school, and my Psychology teacher is giving me looks haha "Its wolf issues sir, Wont be a minute")

anyway

Thank you showmasters for being so quick with the response and telling us, Even if the guest is an extra in twilight Im sure Ill still have a fantastic time.

But now,

Team Jacobers wont have their leader haha.

Its Okay, im sure he'll be bacjk over for the premiere of new moon, or the ET2 :-]

Ahaa. Wolf issues :D

Awhhhhh, i'm Team Jacob. Don't worry, i'll be his beta and step in as Team Jacob leader for now ;) lol

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

xxx

Edited by LeahBlack.

:D at present with the 3 ppl its not worth the silver ticket, i hope we get 2 others like Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It the first post ME have said there will be a 4th guest. It will not be left at 3.

Yes but if theres 4people it stll wold have worked out cheaper to get a standard ticket and then buy your photo etix extra, thasts what im tyin to point out.

Yes but if theres 4people it stll wold have worked out cheaper to get a standard ticket and then buy your photo etix extra, thasts what im tyin to point out

Doesn't 4 guests make it okay for Gold? I mean 4 autos at £20 is £80. 4 photos at £15 is £60. A group photo is £30. Then £20 entry fee and that is £190. That doesn't even include the parties, gift bags, etc.

I know it feels different but 4 guests does make Gold worthwhile financially as long as the guests are all £20 per autograph and photoshoot at least £15.

Edited by Dum dumdum Dum

:( at present with the 3 ppl its not worth the silver ticket, i hope we get 2 others like Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but if theres 4people it stll wold have worked out cheaper to get a standard ticket and then buy your photo etix extra, thasts what im tyin to point out.

I see what you mean there. I must admit, that now the event has nearly sold out I thought we would have had more guests, being completely honest. But hey there is still time I hope for maybe more guests? :D