Clarification of Diamond and Gold Passes

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

We've had some questions come up, so Id like to clarify a few things and make it once again 100% clear

The Diamond passes were created so we could get guests we could not get with the standard turn up and buy an autograph deal as these guests require a very big fee or guarantee much bigger than guests we have had in the past. As I said when we first announced these Diamond pass guests, the only way to guarantee to get their autograph is to get the Diamond pass, this makes the passes valuable when its a guest that is going to be very busy, we have never said that these guests would be covered under the Gold pass ticket as these guests do have to be closely managed so as to cover the massive outlay in booking them.

I feel I was very clear all along that this was not part of any other pass other than a Diamond pass as we could never issue a Diamond pass not knowing how many gold pass holders would want to meet this guest so it would be impossible to manage and work out the exact numbers to be able to offer these Diamond passes. I hope you all can see where we are coming from and can see it was the only way to make this guests and these passes work, so like I have always said, if you want to be guaranteed to meet a Diamond pass guest and be guaranteed to buy their autograph, then buy a Diamond pass so you have it 100% guaranteed.

We also want non Diamond pass holders and everyone that attends the show to also benefit from these big named guests so whenever we can we offer photo shoots outside of the Diamond pass offer and also if we can we will offer autograph opportunities, but these have to be on a first come first serve and as long as stocks last basis for everyone other than Diamond pass holders, I hope that helps to explain why this has to be this way.

For LFCC 2015 this is what will happen...

Current Diamond pass guests:

Christopher Lloyd, Robert Englund, Michael J Fox, Michael Gambon, Sigourney Weaver & Bill Paxton

Diamond Passes

Included photo shoots: You'll be called first, in pass number order.

Michael J Fox, Sigourney Weaver & Bill Paxton These guests have photo shoots on Saturday and Sunday, Batch 1 will be called on Saturday and Batch 2 will be called on Sunday. If you cant make the day assigned to you, please talk to the crew and they will look at moving your day.

Other photo shoots with the guest you have a Diamond pass for: You'll require a ticket for the photo shoot. You'll be called first in pass number order.

Included autographs: You can join the queue anytime it is open. When queues first open we may need to call Diamond passes in pass number order to stop the queue getting too long.

Michael J Fox Will be called in pass number order. This will mean that Batch 1 will be called on Friday and then again on Saturday. Batch 2 will be called on Saturday and then again on Sunday. If you cant make the day assigned to you, please talk to the crew and they will look at moving your day.

Included talks: You'll be called first in to the hall in pass number order.

Gold Passes

Photo shoots with Diamond pass guests: You'll be called after Diamond pass holders.

Autographs with Diamond pass guests: You'll require a virtual queue ticket.

Talks with Diamond pass guests: You'll require a ticket for the talk. You'll be called after the Diamond pass holders.

I hope that is of help and makes everything 100% clear.

​Thanks everyone

See you all soon

Jason

• Like 3

I take it though gold passes still get earlier entry? So we've then got a better chance of a high vq ticket. And I take it vq tickets will be available first thing and we can use them after the batches have gone up?

Edited by dizzcostu007

Hi Everyone

We’ve had some questions come up, so I’d like to clarify a few things and make it once again 100% clear

The Diamond passes were created so we could get guests we could not get with the standard turn up and buy an autograph deal as these guests require a very big fee or guarantee much bigger than guests we have had in the past. As I said when we first announced these Diamond pass guests, the only way to guarantee to get their autograph is to get the Diamond pass, this makes the passes valuable when it’s a guest that is going to be very busy, we have never said that these guests would be covered under the Gold pass ticket as these guests do have to be closely managed so as to cover the massive outlay in booking them.

I feel I was very clear all along that this was not part of any other pass other than a Diamond pass as we could never issue a Diamond pass not knowing how many gold pass holders would want to meet this guest so it would be impossible to manage and work out the exact numbers to be able to offer these Diamond passes. I hope you all can see where we are coming from and can see it was the only way to make this guests and these passes work, so like I have always said, if you want to be guaranteed to meet a Diamond pass guest and be guaranteed to buy their autograph, then buy a Diamond pass so you have it 100% guaranteed.

We also want non Diamond pass holders and everyone that attends the show to also benefit from these big named guests so whenever we can we offer photo shoots outside of the Diamond pass offer and also if we can we will offer autograph opportunities, but these have to be on a first come first serve and as long as stocks last basis for everyone other than Diamond pass holders, I hope that helps to explain why this has to be this way.

For LFCC 2015 this is what will happen…

Current Diamond pass guests: Christopher Lloyd, Robert Englund, Michael J Fox, Michael Gambon, Sigourney Weaver & Bill Paxton

Diamond Passes…

Included photo shoots: You’ll be called first, in pass number order.

Michael J Fox, Sigourney Weaver & Bill Paxton – These guests have photo shoots on Saturday and Sunday, Batch 1 will be called on Saturday and Batch 2 will be called on Sunday. If you can’t make the day assigned to you, please talk to the crew and they will look at moving your day.

Other photo shoots with the guest you have a Diamond pass for: You’ll require a ticket for the photo shoot. You’ll be called first in pass number order.

Included autographs: You can join the queue anytime it is open. When queues first open we may need to call Diamond passes in pass number order to stop the queue getting too long.

Michael J Fox – Will be called in pass number order. This will mean that Batch 1 will be called on Friday and then again on Saturday. Batch 2 will be called on Saturday and then again on Sunday. If you can’t make the day assigned to you, please talk to the crew and they will look at moving your day.

Included talks: You’ll be called first in to the hall in pass number order.

Gold Passes…

Photo shoots with Diamond pass guests: You’ll be called after Diamond pass holders.

Autographs with Diamond pass guests: You’ll require a virtual queue ticket.

Talks with Diamond pass guests: You’ll require a ticket for the talk. You’ll be called after the Diamond pass holders.

I hope that is of help and makes everything 100% clear.

​Thanks everyone

See you all soon

Jason

With Sigourney there are two photoshoots. Can we get these done on different days? One Saturday and one Sunday?

Thanks for the info Jason all clear now!

As for the vq tickets for diamond guest's that will mean getting out of bed early now for gold pass holders no getting in at 10am if you want a low vq ticket.

I can handle that but I bet a few others might struggle.

And big bonus in diamond talks gold can sit behind diamond- so if you buy bttf batch number 11 you'll sit near front now

I take it though gold passes still get earlier entry? So we've then got a better chance of a high vq ticket. And I take it vq tickets will be available first thing and we can use them after the batches have gone up?

That's what it sounds like to me, it seems fair.

Edited by Toxie

Goldpasses : "Autographs with Diamond pass guests: You’ll require a virtual queue ticket."

Heu... !? Seriously !?

I have a goldpass and i need a VQ to meet sigourney weaver and bill paxton and michael gambon ?

• Like 8

That's what it sounds like to me, it seems fair.

Agreed if that's the case it's fair, just want to make sure vqs aren't given after the batches are finished as would be bedlam then.

Thanks for explaining, but I have one question to clarify..

Diamond Passes…

Included photo shoots: You’ll be called first, in pass number order.

Included autographs: When queues first open we may need to call Diamond passes in pass number order

If I walk to the autograph or photoshoot location and there is already a line of Diamond Pass holders, am I allowed to squeeze in front of people who have a higher number than me (that's printed on their plastic pass)?

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

One of the main selling points for gold passes is about not having to arrive early, we can come whenever because we can just join any queue. But now we're going to have to come early anyway, thus cancelling out one of the main features of a gold pass. A tad annoying because they are a lot of money...

• Like 8

One of the main selling points for gold passes is about not having to arrive early, we can come whenever because we can just join any queue. But now we're going to have to come early anyway, thus cancelling out one of the main features of a gold pass. A tad annoying because they are a lot of money...

Indeed, we ask a millions times on the forum if we can directly to the lines of the guests, and now, we need a vq ticket

• Like 2

Indeed, we ask a millions times on the forum if we can directly to the lines of the guests, and now, we need a vq ticket
I would prefer that golds didn't need vq tickets but to be fair, the mods on the forum have always said it was only their understanding and were waiting for calrification. This IS that clarification. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Lol - just a stupid idea - on Saturday/ Sunday - why not have a SM team staff person go down the gold queue handing out VQ tickets for diamond guest's. So when the doors open and gold are let in first, we don't pull a hamstring "rushing" down to far end of hall to get VQ tickets- I can do 200m in 28secs-but might need to go into training now- only joking lol.

• Like 3