Spoilers Yay Or Nay?

Sassy1988

Well last night my dad decided that it was a good idea to spoil the ending to a programme I was looking forward to watching me being the 'I hate any kind of spoilers' type person well I went off it with him and ended up slamming the door and going to bed for the night

However, my mum isn't fazed by spoilers one bit in fact she tells me that its okay for me to spoil a programme she enjoys watching and I'm like O.o seriously she wants me to spoil one of her programmes? so yea she enjoys it and isn't bothered by it

So anyway it got me thinking does any body on here get bothered by seeing spoilers to something they either enjoy watching or if its a video game playing?

Deliberately ruining the ending of a game / film / book / TV show that someone is enjoying it a douchebag move to pull, and I hope you told your Dad that :D

What does get my on nerves though is this modern phenomenon of people clicking on websites or forums about films / games / TV then crying because they read something that spoiled the story. If people are that bothered, don't click on the links/forums!

• Like 1

I'm the kind of person who visits character profiles on the Game of Thrones wikia and then sulks for an hour because I saw somebody is listed as deceased.

So, 50/50. Curiosity gets the better of me but if I can help it, I don't want the spoilers.

• Like 1

I absolutely detest those who spoil shows/movies for me, some of us don't appreciate having something ruined, mind you in this day and age its very easy for this to occur.

Went to see Jurassic World just after opening weekend as I knew what Twitter was going to be like and theres actually an episode of The Big Bang Theory where one character spoils a very well known book into movie franchise and a number of other shows too, what peed me off about this particular episode is that I didn't know that what was said on the show actually happened within the books.

But yep, I'm not a fan of spoilers, for example I don't wanna know whats gonna be happening in clearly the most anticipated movie not of just recent times but this year, Star Wars Episode 7 but know that the info is there if needed.