Gemma Whelan suddenly VQ?

I got in today early, went straight to the guests, picked up a few VQ tickets but was told Gemma When wasn't a VQ guest.

So I went away, had my photo shoot with her, went back around midday to get it signed and I find that in the meantime a VQ system has been introduced and I get given a high number.

Seriously??

To say I found this slightly annoying would be a understatement.

• Moderators

I got in today early, went straight to the guests, picked up a few VQ tickets but was told Gemma When wasn't a VQ guest.

So I went away, had my photo shoot with her, went back around midday to get it signed and I find that in the meantime a VQ system has been introduced and I get given a high number.

Seriously??

To say I found this slightly annoying would be a understatement.

Unfortunately guests can be put on a VQ system at anytime, I imagine this will have happened if she has a sudden surge of people go to meet her so the decision was made that an open queue was not feesable.

It can also work the other way round as well. There's been guests that started as VQs but then became open queues later on in the day. One event I went to had a guest who, in my experience, has always been non-VQ was VQ due to their popularity.

It can also work the other way round as well. There's been guests that started as VQs but then became open queues later on in the day. One event I went to had a guest who, in my experience, has always been non-VQ was VQ due to their popularity.

We grabbed VQ tickets on Saturday, for about 10 guests, but I don't think we ended up using them in the end, everyone ended up open queue by the time we got there, including Jeremy Renner

Gemma Whelan's popularity has gone through the roof since the recent GOT episodes. It wasn't long on the saturday before she had a massive line and they needed to put in a VT system as the line was blocking the way through that area. same as Faye Marsay, they weren't expecting that kind of interest and they had to move quickly to get a VT system in place.