Memorabilia

Will hopefully be looking for SW carded vintage figures as well as other 70/80s vintage figures. Also looking out for the replay figures based on stuff that should have been produced.

Will ne visiting Artists Alley and hopefully picking up some good pieces too.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed the artist alley last year and meeting Arthur Sudyam and James O'Barr,iam hoping to look for some of the vintage SW figures too :smile:

was awesome meeting James O'Barr last year..
  • Like 1

I don't generally go looking for specific items, although I am a sucker for gremlins stuff.

This year my wallet will be better prepared for it as last year I totally underestimated how much stuff I would want to buy :blink2:

• Like 2

mainly Supernatural and GOT stuff probably, although if i see something else that takes my fancy i'll be easily tempted, i'm sure.

kinda wanna start collecting the pop vinyl figurines so hoping to find some there. :)

I got a Daryl pop vinyl figure for christmas last year they are great,My sister just bought a Dean pop figure and you can also get a Castiel and Sam figures :smile:

I don't generally go looking for specific items, although I am a sucker for gremlins stuff.

This year my wallet will be better prepared for it as last year I totally underestimated how much stuff I would want to buy :blink2:

I know what you mean iam going to make sure my wallets ready too lol :smile:

• Like 1

mainly Supernatural and GOT stuff probably, although if i see something else that takes my fancy i'll be easily tempted, i'm sure.

kinda wanna start collecting the pop vinyl figurines so hoping to find some there. :)

I got a Daryl pop vinyl figure for christmas last year they are great,My sister just bought a Dean pop figure and you can also get a Castiel and Sam figures :smile:

Yea, i've seen the SPN figures online but never in shops. FP just seems to have an abundance of big bang theory ones, so i'm hoping one of the vendors will have a fair collection as i'd like to collect the SPN and GOT ones.

Yea, i've seen the SPN figures online but never in shops. FP just seems to have an abundance of big bang theory ones, so i'm hoping one of the vendors will have a fair collection as i'd like to collect the SPN and GOT ones.

Me too.They have also released a toy of the impala it is from greenlight hollywood :smile:

Me too.They have also released a toy of the impala it is from greenlight hollywood :smile:

yea i saw that, someone has been posting pictures on FB of pop! sam & dean with the impala :D

• Like 1

yea i saw that, someone has been posting pictures on FB of pop! sam & dean with the impala :D

That would be cool to see :smile:

There's a guy who makes and paints model kits who attends most years. Hopefully he's here this year with some classic horror models.

I remember one year he had a great Bela Lugosi model and was hoping it would be there the following year but somebody must have bought it,He does have some good horror model's :smile:

There's a guy who makes and paints model kits who attends most years. Hopefully he's here this year with some classic horror models.

I remember one year he had a great Bela Lugosi model and was hoping it would be there the following year but somebody must have bought it,He does have some good horror model's :smile:

Yeah, I bought a fantastic Xenomorph model from his last year for £180 (which I have since dropped and shattered on my study floor!). They look amazing, but they're lightweight fibreglass or something and don't stand up to much punishment. I'll buy something smaller this year :)

p.s. he doesn't have a website, which is a pity.

Edited by Xenomorph
  • Like 1

Yeah, I bought a fantastic Xenomorph model from his last year for £180 (which I have since dropped and shattered on my study floor!). They look amazing, but they're lightweight fibreglass or something and don't stand up to much punishment. I'll buy something smaller this year :)

p.s. he doesn't have a website, which is a pity.

Iam really sorry to hear what happend to your Xenomorph model,I think he has a facebook page buyingdezign models :smile: I looked up a previous post a his name is Daz and his email address is buyingdezign@aol.com

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...