I have a problem with my photo

leti

three weeks ago the showmasters have sent to me my photo with Dominic Monaghan of photosession sunday (the 2 september) .

this photo is not arrived my address never, maybe the italian mail have lost it, I don't know it, so I have written to showmasters, three e-mail for to explain my problem and if please I can have a copy of my photo by my e-mail, but I have not received answer about, so please I write here, if you have a copy of my photo can I have it? by my e-mail o here on forum? Please

tell me if I show you a my photo here so you can see me or I send it to you by your e-mail again?

letizia

You usually do not get e-mail confirmation from Showmasters when you enquire about a lost photo.

Sorry that this happened to you. The mail lost a friend's Ian Somerhalder photo last year and I remember how unhappy she was.

If you've e-mailed three times, they will get another copy printed and sent to you, don't worry. I know you're anxious to see the picture, but with Autographica and C12 coming up and a postal strike in the UK going on currently I'm afraid you'll probably have to wait a bit.

Queen Sindel isn't Showmasters, she was just offering you an answer and telling you that Showmasters will have received your e-mails. There's currently postal strikes going on though so it might take a while before you get your picture :D

• 2 weeks later...