Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Small images of the Milo and Adrian photo session are now online, with details of what to do once you have identified yours. We will be posting out those we have already identified over the weekend and early next week, and will try and post out the rest within a few days of them being identified.

You can find the thumbnails here:

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/photo...photoshoot.html

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that :D

Bigpants you're up....and with presence of mind to take a hoodie lol. Lee, Sam, Dean bless him.....Becky and QS....great pics all round! :D

Damn damn damn! Remind me next time not to be so smart and to leave the hoodie behind then I may have escaped the shame of internet "fame." Adrian is doing blue steel in my pic, Shabs has a rival!

Everyone else's look good though, really like QS and Beckys!

Thanks so much! Mine isn't too horrible from what I can see! OMG YAY lolol.

edit: I just hope I get it before next Saturday as I'll be back off to uni. Or if I don't get it beforethen, it's a good excuse to come back lol.

Edited by OBsessed

You can see just how much Milo didn't want to be touched in some of them :thumbup:

LOL, well most people did seem to be leaning his way :P

He shouldn't be so damn cute!!!

If he wasn't so damn cute, no-one would be so obsessed with him! And Heroes wouldn't be as popular!

I for one am very thankful that he is so damn cute :wub:

But looking at these photos, I am so glad I didn't get one because I wouldn't stop crying if it had turned out bad and everyone could see it :D

You can see just how much Milo didn't want to be touched in some of them :thumbup:

Yeah but there's one girl who's totally hugging him so I guess he just got tired towards the end.

I'm sure it's nothing to do with the fact she ain't exactly a munter :D

Edited by Kell

Looks really awkward in some with people wrapped around Adrian and Milo's keeping his distance on the other side. :D I wish they were in chronological order so you could see the change.

Adrian reminds me of Scott Bakula.

PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE ADRIAN MORE!

:thumbup:

And SHAME on the person that didnt even have him IN THE PHOTO!

:D

Tara and me are email discussing how we should worship Adrian more. It's shameful that we've realised how cool he is after the show but if he comes to another then he'll get the love and adoration he deserves!

The one with the Rocky poster actually outraged me at the time. The guy just stood completely ignoring Adrian while asking Milo to pose with the poster. Adrian just stood back with his hands in his pockets looking slightly forlorn :wub:

• Moderators

:D

You should've hugged him and made him feel loved :wub:

Haha yeah I'm having the same discussion with Tara, bless her and her obsessiveness :thumbup:

That and laughing at certain photos, but that'll have to be kept private or we might get killed lol