Photos - how we plan to get them to you

showmasters

He was definitely checking when I had mine done, I had to wait each time for him to 'clear' me. And the person in front of me during one of them had their picture taken over and over again as they kept blinking and he had to coach them on how not to blink when he took it.

Ha ha ha that was my friend I was with! He was soooo embarrassed but I think it was a ploy to spend more time with the guests! hee hee

Thanks for the update Jason, can't wait for my photo :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was definitely checking when I had mine done, I had to wait each time for him to 'clear' me. And the person in front of me during one of them had their picture taken over and over again as they kept blinking and he had to coach them on how not to blink when he took it.

Ha ha ha that was my friend I was with! He was soooo embarrassed but I think it was a ploy to spend more time with the guests! hee hee

With popular guests they really have to get through em fast, and blinking on purpose, as the occasional person has been known to do, is pretty inconsiderate. :P

One person got pulled aside and stood beside Malcolm, who then told him to stare up at the lights above...I think that even made Adrian smile a bit!

I remember also Malcolm coaching a girl either in hayden/milo shoot as the first 4 shots she was blinking a lot, although she did look a bit startruck and didn't seem to register the whole "keep your eyes shut till I tell you to open them" explanation.

With popular guests they really have to get through em fast, and blinking on purpose, as the occasional person has been known to do, is pretty inconsiderate. :P

Noooo! Do people really do it on purpose! I was only joking about that part, my friend was mortified - it was in the Jack photoshoot that he was getting the lesson on how not to blink. I can't imagine why someone would do it on purpose, it's not as if you are getting more "chat" time, you are just annoying people!!

I dont give a crap about what *I* look like on the picture, as long as Adrian and Milo look good :P I sort of froze into my usual picture-smile, so I think I'll look decent enough, but I could look like this > :WINCE: and as long as Milo and Adrian looked as good as they always do I'd still cherish the picture for ever and ever :D cause it's still picture proof I got to be so close to them, after all! :smile:

Those of you who left your name and address for the photo sessions, we will be posting these out by the end of the week.

Cool, thanks. BTW, if you find a set of details with a reference number which makes no sense, it's probably mine. [doh] It was my first photo session so I didn't have a clue what I was doing - I had to go back and fill it in again. I am such a dork.

Damn, I can't wait to see what the photo looks like!

Firstly, we are sorry to all the people that had their photos taken with Adrian & Milo at the end of the day.

As the shoot ended we were informed by the photo lab that thay had some problems and would not be able to develop the last batch of photos in time for the end of the show, which is when our back up plan had to be put into effect.

We will put up a page of the uncollected photos on the LFCC website very shortly, so you can identify yours and then email us your address so we can send them out to you (at our own cost, of course). Those of you who left your name and address for the photo sessions, we will be posting these out by the end of the week.

once again we are sorry for this, and we will make sure we get them to you as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding

Jason

can you take the same thing with who cannot retired her photo op with Dom on Sunday? can you post it in your forum? thz :WINCE:

Hello.

Thank you for your confirmation.I do feel that you should have sent this out a bit earlier,then it would have caused less posts (complaints) on your forum.I will praise you (and i'm sure others will) when I receive my photo and it is in mint condition ie...photo taken properly.

If there is a next time (god hope not) please try and organise it a bit better.

Have a look at my post (milo-adrian where r they)at all the reviews that I have got back.Even people have disagreed with some of my comments but they do make sense.

You know who I am, so don't be putting mine up if I look like a fool :P

I second that :P for me I mean ;)

I know I'll look like fool, please don't put mine up :( Infact I dread to think what I look like :huh:

I will certainly ditto that too!!!!

I do not want my photo up on here, i think i probably look mortified after stamping on Milo's foot by mistake!

:lol: I love that it's all the crew that are worried about how they look like ^_^

Well people did work hard :P

LOL yep, hot hall....hard day....running....melty old make-up....2 mins to jump in and out.....picture=priceless! :WINCE:

Can't wait :P

I am so worried about how I will look on this picture! I think the good thing with this is that the high from the convention will still be going waiting for this photo! I can't wait to see it.

Yep I agree, I am definitely still on a high waiting for the photo and rushing home to check the post each day! I hope it doesn't crash to a low when I actually see myself in it!! :blush:

I am so worried about how I will look on this picture! I think the good thing with this is that the high from the convention will still be going waiting for this photo! I can't wait to see it.

Yep I agree, I am definitely still on a high waiting for the photo and rushing home to check the post each day! I hope it doesn't crash to a low when I actually see myself in it!! :blush:

Oh yes! I know I probably look like this ^_^!

So true, I had no make up on by the time I got the photo shoot, I'm actually dreading seeing it!

Like we'll see the pic anyway! You always cut yourself out of them! ;):(

DON'T CUT YOURSELF OUT OF THIS ONE MISSY! :WINCE:

This is true. But it will be hard to cut myself out this time as I'm in the middle (MANWICH)!!!!!

LOL yep, hot hall....hard day....running....melty old make-up....2 mins to jump in and out.....picture=priceless!

Wow, that is a whole 1 minute and 58 seconds more time that I had for my photo op. Lucky you!

I think that was a minor exaggeration lol, you're right it was more like 2 seconds but I happily look forward to the proof that I was there (looking extremely melted!) :thumbup: