William Mapother

Hobbit14

I can't see a thread on him yet. So i'm sorry if their is one and i've not spotted it. Now I just have to say. What an awesome guy he is. I'm not a Lost fan. But my mate is, she's obsessed. And he's her favourite Character. And we randomly ended up meeting him about 4 or 5 times. And by Sunday, he ended up recognising us. But we were forever having long conversations with him. And he tried to calm down somebody that was with us too.

I'll still probably never be a big Lost fan. But it was a nice experience to meet him.

I can't see a thread on him yet. So i'm sorry if their is one and i've not spotted it. Now I just have to say. What an awesome guy he is. I'm not a Lost fan. But my mate is, she's obsessed. And he's her favourite Character. And we randomly ended up meeting him about 4 or 5 times. And by Sunday, he ended up recognising us. But we were forever having long conversations with him. And he tried to calm down somebody that was with us too.

I'll still probably never be a big Lost fan. But it was a nice experience to meet him.

I met him on Saturday and thought he was a fantastic guests. Seemed genuinely happy to be there, was chatty and really enthusiastic.

Went to my first london comic con on saturday and the first guest i met was William Mapother he was such a nice guy. He chatted to me and my girlfriend about the photo he was signing and told us that it was cut from the episode in the end. He asked my girlfriend if she was scared of him! (embarrassingly :D she said yes) but he just laughed his head off! I went up later to get another lost group photo signed and he drew himself on there with the sun looking down on him! great guest!

We loved William, he was the first guest we met on the saturday and he was lovely!

He was so friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be there!

On my Lost book he drew a picture of himself on it and signed it as there wasnt already a picture of him on there, he was so funny! What a great guy! :(

I was sat with William on Saturday and because we had such a great time he asked for me back the next day too. I can quite honestly say that he's absolutely my favourite guest of those I've been lucky enough to work with over the last few years and he was certainly one of the most genuine with his fans (not that the others aren't, but you know what I mean).

He really made an effort to remember the names of those people who came to see him more than once and really enjoyed meeting everyone - especially those who knew him from his lesser known work. At the end of the weekend he said he'd love to come back to the UK for another show because everyone had made him feel so welcome... even if most of you did accuse Ethan of being evil ^_^

On a more personal note, I adored him. During breaks and on quiet periods, among the other things we talked about, he was giving me relationship advice and trying to psyche me up for my first Thanksgiving (I'm meeting the Yank boyfriend's parents for the first time in November) and even offered to call me with a refresher closer to the time. He's a complete star in every possible way :blink:

Edited by Yvie

He was awesome! I also had never been to a convention before and he was the first guest I met and he was so friendly and nice. I'm glad he was there and the first guest I met as it made me more relaxed about meeting other people as well as he was so lovely.

William was fantastic very chatty great guest . My photoshoot was great fun to and he also remembered me from the saturday when I saw him on sunday afternoon. Please Please Please bring him back . He asked me where i was from and i said Milton Keynes and he said he know where Milton Keynes was and I thought wow . :P

Met him on the Sunday and he was a quality guest. He asked why I picked the photo I did (the Claire shot) and even asked permission to draw a target on Claires bump (and he says he's not evil!). He was very friendly and seemed happy to be there.

One of the many who accused him of being "Evil"!:WINCE:

I wasn't at the con but was wondering if anyone talked to him about Mission: Impossible II or working with his cousin, Tom Cruise??

MI2 was discussed, but everyone was respectful enough to keep the focus on him and his own career rather than his family connections.

William was my favourite guest at the show. As someone has said already, you just felt really relaxed talking to him.

It was also nice to meet Yvie with her knowledge of archaic laws in York! You certainly added to the fun experience :D

i met him as soon as i got there! I picked out the photo with locke as i said he scared the hell out of me in that episode! I really wanted to see dom, and william was the person i would see funds pending! Im so glad i did see him, as he made my year! I didnt get a "great" experience with dom, so william made up for that in many ways. He chatted with me for about 10 minutes and recorded a message on my dictaphone!

Im just gutted i didnt have enough cash to have my pic taken with him. I have even thought about writing to him, he had that such effect on me. Im a true fan of his now!

what more can i say, apart from that i LOVE HIM!

William was my favourite guest at the show. As someone has said already, you just felt really relaxed talking to him.

It was also nice to meet Yvie with her knowledge of archaic laws in York! You certainly added to the fun experience :(

I remember that! I'm really glad that you had a good time :(

William was really good at putting people at ease... on the whole I think he asked more questions of the attendees than they did of him!

MI2 was discussed, but everyone was respectful enough to keep the focus on him and his own career rather than his family connections.
I mention it cos had I been there I'd have asked about the rumored 3hr R rated cut and his experience with working for John Woo.

I met William on Sunday and I agree with everyone who has said he was one of the best guests I met. He asked me about myself and was really chatty. I was worried about holding up the queue! ;)

haha! I thought exactlly the same! I fet eyes from people in the queue boaring in the back of my head!

William is sooooo nice!

At the end of the event on Sunday, we were still kinda wandering around, tho it was all closed and we actually had to leave ;) . So we went to the exit and we bumped into him :borg: All of us (group of 6) were so surprised! We had a small talk with him and could go on the picture with him, as a group. We took 2 pix, so that the person who took the pic, also was innit once, his suggestion! He is seriously so nice and down to earth!

That was a nice and welcome suprise, really! Bless him so much!