LF&CC hosts world premiere of new Serenity Trailer

• Showmasters Admin

The premiere of the new and edgy European trailer for Serenity will be held at London Film and Comic Con 3; UIP have given us exclusive rights to air it first at this show, ahead of anywhere else in the world. In conjunction with this exclusive, the Official UIP Serenity Booth will be handing out posters and other brand new promotional freebies to fans attending the show, the first place in the world these will be available! Stay tuned for further updates.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First decent thing on here in a while

If you really wanted to impress me, how about getting a showing of the film during the weekend (instead of 'some time after LFACC3)

After all, the yanks have had plenty of oppertunities to see it - how about giving us a go

Challenge extended SM! :P

OMG I can feel myself slowly turning in to a frothing fan boy lol

This is brilliant news... I just want to see the movie now :rolleyes:

Apologies if I've missed the post but are we still getting th opportunity to sign up for a screening of the film at teh event? I can't find the original post of it. It's 2 am and I'm tired so I may have missed it. I'll check again in the morning.

Cheers.

Edited by Sebassis

If you really wanted to impress me, how about getting a showing of the film during the weekend (instead of 'some time after LFACC3)

After all, the yanks have had plenty of oppertunities to see it - how about giving us a go

Challenge extended SM! :rolleyes:

would be nice for the people not living in UK :lol:

Unfortunately Joss Whedon will be working over the weekend of LFCC so will be unable to attend this time.

From the main LFACC page.

Well done for spotting that!!! Wonder if it was such a helpful idea to put in a such small type towards the bottom of the page. I am sure this must have been an oversight :rolleyes:

Challenge extended SM! :huh:

Actually, the British have already had two screenings of the film and are getting a tour to promote the movie before release. Keep watching for updates. Its already on the cards. I ve been working with UIP since November to ensure Brits get a chance to see the film at special screenings.