Photos Thread

If anyone got a good pic of Sylvester McCoy on sunday signing please can you post it? As I got my Hobbit book signed but was told to put my camera away so I couldnt get any pics - Thanks

SAM_2766_zpscd56a6d0.jpg

SAM_2765_zps8cf25a8e.jpg

Amazing thanks - I see that you were allowed to take a picture - slightly annoyed with the attendant - as even for the big guests you were allowed to take a pic while signing - only once do u get a book signed by the actor :-( I was quite angry with her

Was Sylvester McCoy in a wheelchair? I thought I saw him leaving the photoshoot in one. If so, does anyone know why? I hope he's ok and nothing serious or that I was mistaken.

first of all: we had such a great time. we came all the way from germany, just for the saturday. we started our journey at midnight on friday, calais-dover, and arrived at earls court at about 10 am. We stayed the whole day, went a little sightseeing, had a snack and then went back home. arrived sunday at 9 am and were EXHAUSTED!! but we had so much fun, just great, really :)

heres part of our "loot":

dkKlkT2h.jpg

g8eJ2n9h.jpg

oVQ42n7h.jpg

99MYBVOh.jpg

i also got some comics signed. and a charles martinet voicemail :) oh, yeah. also an autograph by norman reedus! he was awesome, super friendly. all the guests, and crew were amazing! good job, everybody!!!1

• Like 5

Hope everyone was happy with their over the desk photos I took for them with Joe Dempsie on Saturday. I do try to give you all a countdown before taking the picture and more often than not will always check it's okay before giving you the camera/phone back. Also I do apologise if you were unable to get a posed one with him, due to the fact we had over 600 VQ's given out for him, a decision had to be made to stop posed pictures and unfortunately for a few you, personalisations. Thankfully we managed to get through them all with 10 mins of the show left. Joe asked me to pass on that you're all a crazy bunch folks, and Saturday for him was just mental. He enjoyed every second and wouldn't hesitate coming back (work permitting) if invited.

Andy (Joe's GA)

• Like 1

Hope everyone was happy with their over the desk photos I took for them with Joe Dempsie on Saturday. I do try to give you all a countdown before taking the picture and more often than not will always check it's okay before giving you the camera/phone back. Also I do apologise if you were unable to get a posed one with him, due to the fact we had over 600 VQ's given out for him, a decision had to be made to stop posed pictures and unfortunately for a few you, personalisations. Thankfully we managed to get through them all with 10 mins of the show left. Joe asked me to pass on that you're all a crazy bunch folks, and Saturday for him was just mental. He enjoyed every second and wouldn't hesitate coming back (work permitting) if invited.

Andy (Joe's GA)

Thanks Andy, you did a great job (as always)

Photos finally whittled down from 388 to 155. Still a lot but it'll do. Topics covered include some cosplay, GoT talk, Peter Dinklage Talk, Amanda & Jason Talk and DS9 talk.

https://picasaweb.go...ilmComicCon2013

Taken with two different cameras so there are some differences in quality and got setting wrong on one so some of the GoT talk pics have a horrible yellow cast to them until I corrected it. Tried to do something a bit arty with some of the cosplay pics. Kinda works I think.

Anyway hope you like.

Couple of samples....

_DSC0214.JPG_DSC0190.JPG

_DSC0302.JPG_DSC0351.JPG

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 3

My pics:

Edit:

Trying to just post a URL (rather than it becoming a Flash video for some reason) is maddening!

Tell me about it. Took me a while to comprehend "grabbing" shortened URL links.

BTW link doesn't work.

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

Some great photos up here!

I was too far away to take any decent talk shots (for the few minutes I was actually in any talks). But I have quite a few photoshoots instead, so here's the first lot:

Alexander Siddig

PhotoshootAlexanderSiddigreduced.jpg

Aron Eisenberg

PhotoshootAronEisenbergreduced2.jpg

Max Grodénchik

PhotoshootMaxGrodenchikreduced.jpg

Nana Visitor

PhotoshootNanaVisitorreduced.jpg

Peter Dinklage (Sat)!

PhotoshootPeterDinklagereduced.jpg

Barry Jenner

PhotoshootBarryJennerreduced.jpg