Latest Guest Announcement - HATTIE HAYRIDGE

Help! I can't seem to be able to buy a photo session, her name isn't appearing when I look, unless I'm being really stupid!

Sometimes it can take a while after the announcement before the tickets are added to the store. Keep checking back over the next day or two.

Nice to see a dwarfer annouced for this event shame she isnt attending saturday hope we get a few more dwarfers for this event

Hadn't actually noticed that until you posted this - thanks, may use the send in service.

I have a gold pass so get a £10 photo and autograph included, I would love to get Hattie as she is £10. How do I go about getting these included? I am unsure how it works, eg. Do I order it online and then get refunded the price? I'd hate to miss out!

Edited by tcrafer
  • Like 1

I believe when it's been mentioned in the other threads you get vouchers when you pick up your gold pass pack and I think you just give them to the crew in the auto line. Also just so you know you can't order autographs on line, they can only be paid for at the venue - the only on line auto's are the pre order service and those included in the Diamond passes.

If it's photo shoots you need to take the voucher to the sales desk and swap it for a ticket to the photo shoot.

Edited by Raylenth

Aw I'm doing Friday and Saturday :(

I live in Erdington, I dont mind getting an auto for you as im there Fri-Sun

Aw thankyou for the offer but I need to update my profile, I don't live in the West Midlands anymore!

Aw I'm doing Friday and Saturday :(

I live in Erdington, I dont mind getting an auto for you as im there Fri-Sun

Aw thankyou for the offer but I need to update my profile, I don't live in the West Midlands anymore!

Haha well I dont mind posting it to you. Up to you :)