Boy, we could really do with a guest....

lukeowl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh!!! Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke - especially Dick Van Dyke!! I think I'd sell all my internal organs to be able to afford to attend that one! :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

I think that would be a bit silly as you need most of your internal organs to function. Therefore if you sold them you would not be able to walk, talk, eat, drink, excreate, urinate or indeed possibly even breathe and in turn would not be able to attend the event to meet the guests.

So please refrain from making such silly comments in future.

Oooh!!! Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke - especially Dick Van Dyke!! I think I'd sell all my internal organs to be able to afford to attend that one! :YAHOO::D:(

I think that would be a bit silly as you need most of your internal organs to function. Therefore if you sold them you would not be able to walk, talk, eat, drink, excreate, urinate or indeed possibly even breathe and in turn would not be able to attend the event to meet the guests.

There are machines in hospitals than can carry out these functions without the use of the internal organs, granted, she may need plenty of room to move about and a team of doctors, but it is possible.

Also, Dick Van Dykes alias is Dr Mark Sloane (along with his son who is a policeman) when he isnt acting - so I am sure he could provide further medical care if needed, for anyone thinking of selling their internal organs.

At present the only organ I have for sale is a Yamaha (its in VGC - but some people may class it as a keyboard) although I may need to sell more organs, as and when guests are announced.

Edited by keithporter23

Oooh!!! Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke - especially Dick Van Dyke!! I think I'd sell all my internal organs to be able to afford to attend that one! :o;):P

I disagree - I think Rainbow could sell the following : -

* 1 x Lung

* a piece of Liver

* Appendix

* A length of intestine and bowel

* Some Kidney

And still function at a reasonably high level. But what would anyone be interested in bidding for Rainbow's organs?

Rainbow, can you give us more information e.g. whether or not you smoke or drink, family medical history, etc. - that will help in determining the fair price for your organs.

Oooh!!! Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke - especially Dick Van Dyke!! I think I'd sell all my internal organs to be able to afford to attend that one! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

Ive just realised, Raimbowsparkles wants to sell her internal organs, for a bit of Dick* , I believe this is actually called soliciting, which is rather desperate just for an autograph.

(*Van Dyke of course)

Edited by keithporter23

Well we might as well use it for something as theres no guests being announced yet!

I've heard a rumour of two announcements that Dave is working on. Obviously it's not definite yet, so don't count your chickens or anything, but apparently he's working on getting Ernest Borgnine and George Kennedy over for Autographica 14.

Like I say, bear in mind it's not definite yet.

Well we might as well use it for something as theres no guests being announced yet!

I've heard a rumour of two announcements that Dave is working on. Obviously it's not definite yet, so don't count your chickens or anything, but apparently he's working on getting Ernest Borgnine and George Kennedy over for Autographica 14.

That's just crazy. And if Dave does get those guys back it will all be Keith's fault. We'd have no option but make keith stand up against a wall, and stand in line to pelt Rainbow's internal organs at him.

People will point and laugh and make comments like -

"Ooooh, just look at that bit of small intestine dripping off Keith's chin!"

That's just crazy. And if Dave does get those guys back it will all be Keith's fault. We'd have no option but make keith stand up against a wall, and stand in line to pelt Rainbow's internal organs at him.

BRING IT ON!!!! I CAN TAKE IT!

BRING IT ON!!!! I CAN TAKE IT!

Very, very foolish words man...

Of course, in fact to my mind he is the only defendant, in an ironic twist the jury will be made up of all the guests he has insisted appear at this event.

Does that mean we get Mickey and Jan Rooney as a double act again?

"This room's not available any longer!!!..."

Of course, in fact to my mind he is the only defendant, in an ironic twist the jury will be made up of all the guests he has insisted appear at this event.

Does that mean we get Mickey and Jan Rooney as a double act again?

"This room's not available any longer!!!..."

Only if they call UN Peacekeepers in to sit between them

Isn't it about time that someone in authority from Showmasters got a grip of this Forum?

The kind of useless drivel which is consistently now being posted serves no useful function whatsoever.

Edited by shishmahal