Digital Copies

Does anyone know when the digital copies will be online to download?

It's usually 2 - 3 weeks after the event but SM will announce as and when they're available. Do bear in mind thought that they have just had FCC Sheffield this weekend just gone and this weekend coming have FCC Glasgow which will be taking up their time.

I neeeeeed the digital versions haha Its like crack! Dont care about the printed ones at all myself. Lovely big file digital images all the way.

Fingers crossed for soon and that all the cameras this year were cracking high end ones so our digital Jpegs are big and beautiful.

Take my cash showmasters! Its waiting; -)

I neeeeeed the digital versions haha Its like crack! Dont care about the printed ones at all myself. Lovely big file digital images all the way.

Fingers crossed for soon and that all the cameras this year were cracking high end ones so our digital Jpegs are big and beautiful.

Take my cash showmasters! Its waiting; -)

Do we have to pay for the digital versions again? How much?

They have got events again over the next 2 weekends so between closing down this weekends, getting back in the office and then leaving for the next event it might still be another couple of weeks. Hopefully not as they probably have been working on uploading them in between so may just need to finish it off before they go up.

Ooo its like a game of "are we there yet"...

How far do we dare push it? :P

Depends. Do you want your Pictures before Easter 2033? :P

yhh im also not actually getting digital copies... my scanner is good enough to upload my physical copies :) im just here for the fun and laughs :)