- Gower St. (Speedy's, 221B)

- Bart's Hospital

- Russell Square Park

- The Murder Scene on the banks of the Thames

- Possibly more

Meetup 2 - Friday April 24. 7pm

@ The Watson Exhibit at the Con.

- Meeting up to go to Dinner before the party

"Also, if you (or anyone else who is interested in joining the tour) are on Facebook you can join the group "Sherlocked - The Event: introductions" There is more info there and is the best place for any updates. Hope to see you Friday!" - jhw

Edited by MildGrooveOn

The thought for the Thursday meet-up was to do a bit of a group tour of the Sherlock filming sites that are located in London.

Gower St.

Bart's Hospital

Russell Square Park

The Murder Scene on the banks of the Thames

Plus wherever people would like that we can get to.

I was thinking meet at Speedy's about 10am (so off peak tube prices to get there) Or do people prefer the afternoon?

Edited by jhw

I'll def be up for meeting on the Friday :) I'm staying at the Ibis across from the Excel and am due to get there about 3pm, so am looking to register between 4pm and 5pm and then I'll be around ready for the preview at 6pm :)

My itinerary is almost identical to evilfairie's, and I'm staying in the same place too, so I'll be doing the same things, and will be looking to go to the preview and get dinner before the party.

That's good to hear Pink Lady. :) I'll try and look out for you in the hotel lobby. :) You won't recognize me from my profile pic though as unfortunately I'm not as pretty and have less tattoo's than the guy in my picture :P I will have dark purple hair though. ;)

• Like 1

The thought for the Thursday meet-up was to do a bit of a group tour of the Sherlock filming sites that are located in London.

Gower St.

Bart's Hospital

Russell Square Park

I was thinking meet at Speedy's about 10am (so off peak tube prices to get there) Or do people prefer the afternoon?

I defo want to do this. I vote keep it morning unless anyone asks for otherwise :)

How long is the commute in from Stratford? (Where I'll be staying)

Edited by MildGrooveOn

I'll def be up for meeting on the Friday :) I'm staying at the Ibis across from the Excel and am due to get there about 3pm, so am looking to register between 4pm and 5pm and then I'll be around ready for the preview at 6pm :)

My itinerary is almost identical to evilfairie's, and I'm staying in the same place too, so I'll be doing the same things, and will be looking to go to the preview and get dinner before the party.

What time do you guys think is good to meet at the Watson section.. 7? (Do we have times for the party yet?)

Same here :) I am with a friend and think we like to join.

• Like 1

Gower St.

Bart's Hospital

Russell Square Park

I defo want to do this. I vote keep it morning unless anyone asks for otherwise :)

How long is the commute in from Stratford? (Where I'll be staying)

To plan your travel by any mode of transport, and get journey times, try the Transport for London website, which has everything you need: https://www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/

• Like 1

My mum and I will be arriving around midday so we shall head for our hotel Ibis Style (or whatever it is called now) opposite the Excel centre then I think we head over to get our tickets and hang around for the preview. Not sure what we'll be wearing but I have my 'I am Sherlock' bag on me as it is good size for all my stuff ^^

Edited by ilovejim

What time do you guys think is good to meet at the Watson section.. 7? (Do we have times for the party yet?)

7 sounds a good time to me, gives people time to have a look around other exhibits/orient themselves. The party times are '8 till late' but I'm guessing you can turn up any time after 8.

• Like 2

I hope you all have a lovely time. I won't be able to join you but hopefully will see some of you all during the day. I'll be working Thursday and Friday and intend to come over to Excel to register as soon as I finished work. I'll take a look around the exhibits after that but will have to go home to be ready to come back in on Saturday. I'm not staying over so won't be attending the parties but to those of you that are, have a wonderful time and post pictures of your tour and the parties after if you can.

For the Friday night meetup, I thought....

7 sounds a good time to me, gives people time to have a look around other exhibits/orient themselves. The party times are '8 till late' but I'm guessing you can turn up any time after 8.

I think this will work best.

An hour to see the exhibits/sets, and an hour to get something to eat before going to the party.

I'm staying in my usual cheap hotel near Euston Station, so I would be leaving at around 10pm.

I have recently found out that there are two Ibis hotels next to the Excel, I'm staying at the Ibis Excel Styles the same as Ilovejim just in case your at the other one ThePinkLady.

As I remember the Ibis hotels are not far from each other so maybe arrange to meet at the front of the building, both are at the 'front' of the building which is good as it is a long walk through the building to the other side ><

As I remember the Ibis hotels are not far from each other so maybe arrange to meet at the front of the building, both are at the 'front' of the building which is good as it is a long walk through the building to the other side ><

They're at the Custom House DLR stop (west), rather than the Prince Regent DLR stop (east).