Differences between a regular gold pass and a comic gold pass at LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

Because of the confirmation of Stan Lee we have created a speciality "comic gold pass" which is slightly different to the regular gold pass. Here is what you get with each pass:

Standard gold pass:

free entry for all 3 days

free talk tickets and priority seating (this does not include the Audience with Stan Lee)

Gold pass can be used instead of a virtual queue ticket

priority queuing for photo sessions

access to the gold pass chill out room

autograph pack

NOW SOLD OUT

Comic gold pass:

free entry for all 3 days

access and priority seating at an exclusive evening event with Stan Lee and other comic creators (this does not include other talks)

access to a VIP drinks reception and private meet and greet with Stan Lee on Saturday night

Gold pass can be used instead of a virtual queue ticket

priority queuing for photo sessions

access to the gold pass chill out room

comic themed goody pack

Still Available

Comic Silver Pass

1) Entry for all 3 days of the London Film and Comic Con (6pm Friday, 9am Saturday and Sunday)

2) Access to, and seating behind the gold passes at, an evening event with major comic creators including Stan Lee (Saturday night, time and location to be confirmed. Guests appear subject to work commitments.)

3) A goody bag with some exclusive items.

4) Immediate access to the queues for all comic and media guests. No VQ ticket required.

both of these passes are available now form the online shop HERE.

• Like 1

I'm a little confused... I've highlighted the part i'm talking about...

Above you state:

COMIC PASS

"access and priority seating at an exclusive evening event with Stan Lee and other comic creators (this does not include other talks or the Audience with Stan Lee)"

But on the store it states:

An audience with Stan Lee - Sunday 13th of July 2014

"All COMIC Gold Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket. (This ticket is not included in the regular show gold pass tickets)"

So what's the deal here?

By my reckoning Mr Lee is there all 3 days - signing and doing photoshoots as standard and both / either gold pass varient will get priority queuing for photoshoots and not need a VQ for autographs. He will also be doing a talk on the Sunday, exclusive evening event and a VIP meet and greet on the Saturday evening... So are there 3 events or 2? does the comic pass get you into the Sunday talk or not?

Edited by Zahariel

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry for the mix up. The Comic Gold Pass does include the Stan Lee Audience but doesn't include the other talks. The regular Gold Pass does include all the talks (paid and free) but not the Stan Lee Audience.

If you are coming to LFCC mainly to meet Stan Lee rather than the other guests then the Comic Gold Pass is the best option, if you prefer to meet the other guests then choose the regular Gold Pass.

If you have already booked a regular Gold Pass and want to change, simply reply to your confirmation e-mail and let us know you want to change.

• Like 2

Sorry for the mix up. The Comic Gold Pass does include the Stan Lee Audience but doesn't include the other talks. The regular Gold Pass does include all the talks (paid and free) but not the Stan Lee Audience.

If you are coming to LFCC mainly to meet Stan Lee rather than the other guests then the Comic Gold Pass is the best option, if you prefer to meet the other guests then choose the regular Gold Pass.

If you have already booked a regular Gold Pass and want to change, simply reply to your confirmation e-mail and let us know you want to change.

Thanks for the quick reply - Will the Saturday night events be available seperately? Also and I know it's really early days yet but can you give any indication as to a length of the events? What time do you think they will be over by?

Edited by Zahariel

As I see it the two types of pass are this.

Normal Gold Pass

Access to all talks (Free and pay for) with priority seating.

To get access to the audiance with Stan Lee event on Saturday, you would need to buy a ticket and won't get priority seating.

Normal goody bag.

Comic Gold Pass

Access to the audiance with Stan Lee event on Saturday with priority seating,

Access to all free talks, but would have to buy tickets for any paid talks.

No priority seating for talks.

Comic specific goody bag.

Both Passes

Free entry to all three days (Suspect they will also do same as last year and give early entry on Saturday\Sunday)

No need for virtual Q tickets.

Priority Qing for photo shoots.

Access to chill out room.

One thing I have noticed is that there is no mention of how limited the Comic Gold Pass will be.

Edited by Ian Barker

Grrr... I would love to have a combined Gold Pass. Would gladly pay 50-100 extra for it...

At the same time its a shame to loose the chance on Stan Lee meet and greet. But you get many talks that is usually very nice so its a shame to loose them and the priority seating for them.

Showmaster... Is there a posibility of a pass that covers both? that does not mean I have to get two passes.

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 1

Hi,

This is the first time I'll be considering buying a gold pass (comic one) so I'm sorry if this is an obvious question. Does buying the comic gold pass include the price of a photo shoot with Stan Lee? Or does it just give me priority queuing for the photo shoot and I still have to pay the extra for the photo?

Thanks in advance!

I'm stuck between the 2 but leaning towards the Comic pass... I'm more a photoshoot and autograph guy so both are great for that... The Standard does include the normal talks so would have to spend the extra £25 for Mr Lee's audience whilst the Comic pass has no talks other then the Sunday audience so you'ld have to spend money on the talks you'ld want to see.... i.e. Ian McDairmid and the eventual Star trek talks...

Guess it all comes down to the Saturday night event... whether you're a big enough fan for that or if you'ld prefer to have the talks during the day...

I'm assuming the Saturday night event (meet/greet) will be for comic gold passes only. The audience with Stan Lee is on Sunday as a paid talk

I don't think it will be limited to Comic gold passes - as the Gold pass states that holders get access to and priority seating at the event... but surely if it is for gold pass holders only then how can they ALL get priority seating!! I think the gold pass holders get exclusive meet and greet whilst the evening event will be open to all...

Edited by Zahariel

i'd already ordered a regular gold pass and tbh I think I'll stick with that. I probably wouldnt have the opportunity to hang around on Saturday night anyway and arent too fussed about talks tbh. So I wont take a comic gold pass away from someone who really wants it just incase I might lol

I've never bought a Gold Pass before, but am certainly tempted with the Comic Gold Pass, but could anyone clarify something for me.

I'm likely to be there for the whole weekend, but may have one, maybe two of my sons with me on at least one of the days and wanted to know if there are any restrictions in terms of them accompanying me, e.g. we all want to get a photo with Stan Lee (so will get 3 photo tickets), but will they be able to join me in the Gold Queue at the photo shoot. They are 4 and 7, so don't take up a lot of space !

• Showmasters Admin

The comic gold pass does NOT include seats for the free talks, you will need to collect the tickets for these which are usually handed out from the talk area. There will also not be priority seating for Comic gold pass ticket holders at the talks (excluding the Stan Lee talk). However only comic gold pass holders will get priority seating at the Stan Lee talk.

The drinks reception is for comic gold pass holders only, there won't be standard tickets available for the event.

Neither of the gold pass options includes the price of autographs or photo shoots. These need to be bought separately either from the online shop or on the day.