Need some advice please

chubby

Hi guys im in Bournemouth and want to go to the Brighton con to see Carl weathers and George a romero, but I can only make it for the £8.00 after 11 ticket.

My concern is that if I book the 2 photo shoots there will be a clash or like LFCC only gold pass and the rest have to miss out, and I wont stand a chance getting autographs. Will the winter con be as busy as july? im happy to travel but worried these 2 guys will be just to busy for anyone going in after 11.

any advice would be great

michael

If there is a schedulling clash between the two photoshoots, go to the one that starts (or ends) first, talk to the crew there and show them your ticket for the other shoot. They will get you through as quickly as possible to get you to the other shoot.

Also, normally only the first part of double shoots get scheduled for the early bird opening time. Single shoots will usually be after general opening, but this cannot be guaranteed.

• Like 1

I think this is a related question to this forum. Do we get a list of who will have a virtual que? Or a map of where they will be? This will be my first event and there are a few people I am looking forward to meeting.

The event layout is published on the forum usually a week or so before. As for guests that will be virtual ticket it's generally the headliners/biggest names. The map will show them in separate areas away from the rest of the guests so if you want to meet them its best to head to their areas first and then check the regular signing areas to see if anyone else you want to meet is virtual or not. If they are virtual there will be a crew member to hand out tickets to you.

• Like 1

They aren't always away from the rest of the guests. The main 'really big' stars get their own area but some of the others will be located on the table lines with the other guests and may still have VQ's operating. Generally speaking I'd say mid level and above guests will probably have a VQ, especially these days when they are doing more talks and photo's they need the VQ's to manage the auto queues.

im only going for carl weathers and George Romero and if I can john kassir. I cant stand the VQ system myself as the London show back in july had all the gold pass to the front and ppl with a vq of 151 and over never stood a chance. I cant see the hotel being as big as the Olympia? so maybe less tickets on sale? either way ill be there on the Saturday and I plan on getting the autos out the way then check out the stalls and see what bargains I can find