WWE Extreme Rules 2015

Tony1975

I thought the event was ok overall. For me the best match surprisingly was Reigns V Big Show. Great match! Also enjoyed the tag team and cage match. Shame that Seth Rollins can no longer do the curb stomp hope WWE change their minds. Also hope that Daniel Bryan is back soon!

I would give the event 6/10.

• Like 1

I thought the event was ok overall. For me the best match surprisingly was Reigns V Big Show. Great match! Also enjoyed the tag team and cage match. Shame that Seth Rollins can no longer do the curb stomp hope WWE change their minds. Also hope that Daniel Bryan is back soon!

The Curb Stomp/Balck Out is not banned as many have said, but due to recent instances in the USA where people have been attacked and had their head stamped on the WWE are being pre-emptive in distancing themselves from any potential media hatchet jobs.

The tag title match was good, but they should have had Xavier Woods in there instead of Big E as the four would have worked far better. Langston does not work well with smaller and quicker opposition.

Luke Harper vs Dena Ambrose was good and being split into two parts was very well done. It will be interesting to see if "cctv footage" appears of what happened on the Streets of Chicago.

Naomi vs Nikki - Pass

Ziggler vs Sheamus - Barely tolerable as Sheamus was in it. Not even Ziggler can make a good match with Sheamus.

Neville vs BNB was great.

Cena va Rusev was well done and the I Quit match is interesting. Will they give Rusev the win or will he go down the card with another loss?

RKO vs Seth Rollins was very good, but the ending awful as so obvious.

I have a feeling that Daniel Bryan will retire within the year

The Curb Stomp/Balck Out is not banned as many have said, but due to recent instances in the USA where people have been attacked and had their head stamped on the WWE are being pre-emptive in distancing themselves from any potential media hatchet jobs.

The tag title match was good, but they should have had Xavier Woods in there instead of Big E as the four would have worked far better. Langston does not work well with smaller and quicker opposition.

Luke Harper vs Dena Ambrose was good and being split into two parts was very well done. It will be interesting to see if "cctv footage" appears of what happened on the Streets of Chicago.

Naomi vs Nikki - Pass

Ziggler vs Sheamus - Barely tolerable as Sheamus was in it. Not even Ziggler can make a good match with Sheamus.

Neville vs BNB was great.

Cena va Rusev was well done and the I Quit match is interesting. Will they give Rusev the win or will he go down the card with another loss?

RKO vs Seth Rollins was very good, but the ending awful as so obvious.

I have a feeling that Daniel Bryan will retire within the year

Agree with lot of what you say except for Sheamus. I think he is really good! Yes will be interesting with the Rusev and Cena match. It will ruin Rusev if he loses again for the third time after his long unbeaten run.

Hope Daniel Bryan doesn't have to retire but he has become very injury prone.

Good idea with CCTV footage from the street fight! Would make a great Blu Ray extra!

D Bryan has not become injury prone as such. His original injury well over a year ago was down to his opponent being sloppy.

The most recent injury was due to either Sheamus or BNB being sloppy as well.

Bryan is one of those who as over taken so many to the top of the card and also is the most over star in WWE for one hell of a long time that jealousy kicks in with some and as thus opponents go off book and try to look good which leads to what has happened.

Bryan has said he is financially secure if he retired now, and add in he lives a frugle lifestyle, then he is set. I can see a Corey Graves scenario when he had to retire form nXt but is now a commentator and helps in the Performance Centre. I can see DB becoming a trainer within two years