Guardians of the Galaxy

Dannycarroll2007

Guardians of the galaxy was so good! just brilliant. Epic action, hilarious & emotionally engaging! Great visuals! Very balanced, a summer blockbuster that delivers on every level. One of the best scifi/fantasy films of all time. yes it really is up there, it really is that good. A fav film of mine already. really Impressive movie. (and im not the biggest marvel films fan either, but i loved guardians, its the best marvel movie ever made thats for sure)

Edited by timelord81r

Saw it this morning - didn't know anything about the history or lore but enjoyed it none the less. Plenty of eye catching visuals and wity one liners, lots of classic music references and action sequences too. Don't forget the after credits bit as usual and will probably go see it again in a few weeks depending.

I watched it in IMAX on Saturday and then again today! I just loved this movie! If it wasn't for Edge of Tomorrow, I'd say this was the best sci-fi movie since Inception.

It reminded me so much of Firefly and Fifth Element. The action was awesome, the effect superb and it was funnier than most dedicated comedies.

Highly recommended... 10/10 from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been to see Guardians of the Galaxy again. It was even better the second time around. Timelord was right. Very funny, emotional, action driven and an all round brilliant film.

Can't wait for the blurry and hopefully some guests in the future.

Dave Batista was superb.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to go see it again on Monday after work before it finishes is UK cycle. Half a billion in worldwide sales can't be bad and it hasn't even opened in all territories yet...

Bodes well for the future of the Marvel universe.