New convention!

showmasters

god shows how out of the mugglenet loop i am nowdays...i dunno you give up almost three years to them and then nothing...

loving the idea but awful timing cant get any time off any more this year :thumbup:

ah well hope it all goes well!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. Simply Amazing.

Thank you SM and team - this, as you know, has been a long requested thing from me.

I'll be getting my Gold Pass in the week.

Amazing!

Can't wait.

Jamie Waylett, Devon Murray, Katie Leung, Harry Melling, Matt Lewis, Alfie Enoch, Sean Biggerstaff, Mark Williams, Julie Walters.

You know it makes sense...

So strange. Emma Watson was on Jonathan Ross this evening and I was just thinking about a friend of mine who knows the parents of one of the HP stars and I was wondering if they'd ever do a con or signing and now this.

It's turning into a HP night all round. :thumbup:

This is the weekend before my birthday and I am having a barbeque on the sunday :(

I may have to see if I can go on friday, saturday and maybe nip up on sunday morning as I dont live to far from northampton :P

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!! Been waiting years for a HP con, just bought my self a gold pass. My sister is gutted though. She's wanted to go for years but she's away in France on that weekend. I'm sure I could tempt more friends to shell out, it is for charity after all

Just rang the park inn hotel to book a room and they told me that the event 'might cancel' so reccommended me not booking a room as its non-transferable and so I'd be £130 out of pocket if it cancelled.

I've booked my programme for the week-end, so is it definate that this convention will indeed happen so I can book a room?

• Moderators

If the event cancels, you will get a full refund on the hotel room if you are in the convention hotel.

This was only announced yesterday, and so they might be confused with something else.

• Showmasters Admin

Just rang the park inn hotel to book a room and they told me that the event 'might cancel' so reccommended me not booking a room as its non-transferable and so I'd be £130 out of pocket if it cancelled.

I've booked my programme for the week-end, so is it definate that this convention will indeed happen so I can book a room?

I'm not sure, but the problem may have been that this weekend was originally intended for "Abrams Inc" and that event was cancelled, so there may have been some confusion at the hotel if all of the staff are not yet aware of this new event in its place?

SJ

xox

• Moderators

I just booked and am really excited :D

Going by myself at the moment though :YAHOO:

Aww there's a few people planning on going to this that are doing LFCC and the Twi-cons etc, so if you find them, you'll have people to hang with :YAHOO:

HELP-

went to book the room.....

and theres no twin rooms???

and you have to pay the hotel upfront...

not when you get there?

any massive events people no what is going on with this?

please-

i really want to go, but if its upfront then i cant :D

HELP!!!

Edited by sarahjbirkin

• Moderators

HELP-

went to book the room.....

and theres no twin rooms???

and you have to pay the hotel upfront...

not when you get there?

any massive events people no what is going on with this?

please-

i really want to go, but if its upfront then i cant :D

HELP!!!

Yes, that is the case that you have to pay upfront now. That's their policy I'm afraid.

she said that-

but i didnt think it was since on the con website it said you leave your card details and pay when you get there??.

oh :D

this might be difficult then to do........

im worried now :YAHOO:

Edited by sarahjbirkin