Wrestling Convention

Tony1975

I think it would be a good idea for Showmasters to do a wrestling convention. With the right guests I am sure it would be very popular. Diamond guests like Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold etc along with other WWE and TNA stars.

It would also be popular with the cosplay crowd!

I think it would be a good idea for Showmasters to do a wrestling convention. With the right guests I am sure it would be very popular. Diamond guests like Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold etc along with other WWE and TNA stars.

It would also be popular with the cosplay crowd!

WWE contracted talent are usually hard to get due to the WWE controlling appearances.

I honestly think it could b possible.

I am talking specifically WWE contracted talent. They are on the road most of the year.

What about the event being at the same time WWE do their UK tour? They appear beforehand at shops to do signings so I am sure something could be worked out.

All the legends do conventions and other big names do conventions too so I'm sure showmasters could put good show on.

That is not in doubt one bit. But the current WWE roster is the portion I was commenting on as they both tour all year round and the WWE control their PR and convention appearances with the latter usually happening in the USA. But Showmasters currently seem to gave a great working relationship with TNA talent which does include a fair number of previous WWE talent.