Curley's Wife

Rude Awakening (TV Series)

Billie Frank

Gilmore Girls (TV Series)

Anna Nardini / Sasha

Magic City (TV Series)

Madame Renee

• Like 2

Wonderful guest! But I fear I'll have to make some difficult decisions as I can't possibly afford all these amazing guests :o But with 115 guests so far, I can't imagine Showmasters will be adding that many more.

That's what I was thinking... we are 3 months away tho actors like Norman Readus were announced only a couple of weeks before the show last year

Wonderful guest! But I fear I'll have to make some difficult decisions as I can't possibly afford all these amazing guests :o But with 115 guests so far, I can't imagine Showmasters will be adding that many more.

They did say there would be over 100 guests at this LFCC so they have already gotten past that. With 3 months still to go until the event I still think we can expect more guest announcements. It would be really great if they reached around 150 guests. :smile:

They did say there would be over 100 guests at this LFCC so they have already gotten past that. With 3 months still to go until the event I still think we can expect more guest announcements. It would be really great if they reached around 150 guests. :smile:

The big question is what exactly constitutes a 'guest' in this context. If we're speaking of film/TV guests, then we have around 48 announced.

The big question is what exactly constitutes a 'guest' in this context. If we're speaking of film/TV guests, then we have around 48 announced.

You make a fair point there. I'm not a huge fan of comic (unless a really big name like Stan Lee) or Wrestling guests so I wouldn't be disappointed if it turns out they mean 100 film/TV guests alone. One can dream. :smile:

Edited by RuariPodcasterWilliamson

My wallet disagrees with you ^^