Batches? Shatner Bridge photoshoot

Bandy

Hello.

My wife and I are coming tomorrow and have a photo with William shatner on the bridge set. It says batch 4 but I can see Mr Shatner has a 0930 and a 5pm session for those photos.

How would I know which set we are likely to be in? The website doesn't seem to say.

I have been a star trek fan for over 20 years now but this is my first proper convention so we are quite excited about it all.

We are also coming with our 3 week old son - he wasn't born when the tickets were booked hopefully he doesn't need a ticket?!

Many thanks to anyone who can give advice on either issue!

Thank

You might get the morning shoot, but probably the afternoon shoot. Best to go to the 0930 in case, if you're there that early. :smile:

I don't think you'll need a ticket for your son (P.S. congratulations! :clap:)

Cheers! I'm sure he'll follow in his dad's footsteps and be big trek fan. And a convention at 3 weeks old is a strong start

As wjbleming said, i'd advise checking about midway Ree/towards the end of the first session to see where they have gotten to.

Thanks both for the advice that is helpful. We will aim to get there at 0930 and check what the Progress is like. Maybe they can let us in early I don't know

I have a batch 1 Shatner shoot tomorrow morning but my train doesn't get me there until 9:55. If the queues are bad and I miss the first shoot I presume I can go to the afternoon shoot?

I too have a batch 1 ticket, and hoping getting there for 8 am will see me get in the queue for the first load of pix

Fingers crossed

I have a batch 1 Shatner shoot tomorrow morning but my train doesn't get me there until 9:55. If the queues are bad and I miss the first shoot I presume I can go to the afternoon shoot?

Yes, but with a batch 1 ticket if they have called them or past that batch you can just show your ticket to the crew and they should slot you in if possible if you prefer to go in the morning, you shouldn't have to queue from the back of the queue, just from the back of batch 1.

Edited by Raylenth