Timetable for Photos and Talks - Conflict!

That-Guy-Tom

Just two points to clarify and I'm all good.

Can I just confirm that if I have a Batch 1 ticket for the a photoshoot, I can use this for the later Batch 2 shoot if I miss Batch 1 due to a clash with talks?

Also, paid talk tickets, can my wife reserve seats as we will be attending the Christopher Lloyd shoot on Sunday which clashes with the start of TNG talk. I have read that you cannot reserve seats for the free talks ... but can my wife put coats and bags on seats for the paid talks prior to the rest of the group arriving?

Many thanks

Jeff

Just two points to clarify and I'm all good.

Can I just confirm that if I have a Batch 1 ticket for the a photoshoot, I can use this for the later Batch 2 shoot if I miss Batch 1 due to a clash with talks?

Also, paid talk tickets, can my wife reserve seats as we will be attending the Christopher Lloyd shoot on Sunday which clashes with the start of TNG talk. I have read that you cannot reserve seats for the free talks ... but can my wife put coats and bags on seats for the paid talks prior to the rest of the group arriving?

Many thanks

Jeff

Question 1: this is not a split shoot just for two Batches. 1 just means first half of shoot, 2 means second half. You can go any time after your Batch number has been called.

Question 2: Rest of the Group? How many People are we talking? Generally, no seat saving is not allowed. Especially during talks that are expected to be busy. Nipping in and out quickly and leaving your stuff on the seat should be okay during the talk, but if we're talking one Person watching 6 seats before the talk that will be an issue.