Latest Guest Announcement - CLAUDIA CHRISTIAN

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Statement on Claudias Facebook

(Admin) Claudia would like to offer her sincerest apologies for missing the Newcastle Film and Comic Con. Unfortunately, as often happens when flying, airline delays caused Claudia to miss her connecting flight. She tried to rebook on a later flight, but called the options offered by the airlines "horrific at best."

This is the first time in 20 years that Claudia has missed a scheduled convention and while she knows there are those of you who may be disappointed, she hopes you will understand. She is disappointed, too.

Showmasters must have been as surprised as her fans. In the morning her signing table was ready with photos and everything but no Claudia. Then at around 11 I noticed the table had been cleared and her poster had been removed. I asked one of the crew and he said she hadn't showed up but they did not know what happened.

Showmasters must have been as surprised as her fans. In the morning her signing table was ready with photos and everything but no Claudia. Then at around 11 I noticed the table had been cleared and her poster had been removed. I asked one of the crew and he said she hadn't showed up but they did not know what happened.

Still, wish I'd grabbed one of the photos at the bottom left of her signing table ... if you saw them you will know which one ... only as a memento, of course ... :whistling:

Edited by Rotor1999

• 2 weeks later...

I have not received my refund yet. I sent an email through Eventbrite (as recommend by SM on Twitter when I asked about it) and received a reply last night (12/04) that all refunds "have now been completed". There is no refund in my account yet however. I will give it a few days before I get back to them.