Gift voucher question

ninie

Hello, i would like to know if you have gift voucher, can you take them directly at the guest table as a payment for autograph? wanna get some for a friend but don t want to increase the time they will have to queue. ( i know for the photo you would have to queue to get your photoshoot tickets)

I haven't bought a gift voucher before, and just have a quick question also.

I purchased a Robert Englund Diamond pass and a £20 gift voucher in one order, and my Diamond pass arrived today, with the order slip noting that the gift voucher was also ordered, yet there was no gift voucher inside the envelope.

Should this have arrived with the diamond pass? Or do gift vouchers not arrive as a physical ticket?

Cheers

I purchased a Robert Englund Diamond pass and a £20 gift voucher in one order, and my Diamond pass arrived today, with the order slip noting that the gift voucher was also ordered, yet there was no gift voucher inside the envelope.

Should this have arrived with the diamond pass? Or do gift vouchers not arrive as a physical ticket?

Cheers

Gift vouchers do arrive in the mail. Under very rare circumstances items on the same order can be mailed separately. Gift vouchers would be such a circumstance. Give it until the new year and then contact the store with your order number please.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers

Gift vouchers do arrive in the mail. Under very rare circumstances items on the same order can be mailed separately. Gift vouchers would be such a circumstance. Give it until the new year and then contact the store with your order number please.

Still not arrived so will drop them an email now, cheers