Hotel booking

Cariyo

When will hotel booking become available? Will there be a code for special convention rate? :smile:

the hotel booking will become available when showmaster have colaborated with the hotel on the room rates and yes this means there will be a convention rate for bed & breakfast. someone will post a code on this site when everything is finalised. it is still many months away so give it a few more months before you start worrying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I do is I book the hotel wenever I can so I know I have a room and then just ring up the minute the code comes out and add it to the room so it automatically adjusts the prices for me. At least this way if a big guest is announced as such shot notice I know I already have a room and it's also good for the drinking nights to be in the same hotel room lol.

• Like 1

What I do is I book the hotel wenever I can so I know I have a room and then just ring up the minute the code comes out and add it to the room so it automatically adjusts the prices for me. At least this way if a big guest is announced as such shot notice I know I already have a room and it's also good for the drinking nights to be in the same hotel room lol.

Not a bad idea

Not a bad idea

good when it workes but they dont always let you at every hotel to alter the price just because a con code has come out. If you do book before the code comes out make sure you tell the person you are booking with.

Not a bad idea

good when it workes but they dont always let you at every hotel to alter the price just because a con code has come out. If you do book before the code comes out make sure you tell the person you are booking with.

With the Radisson you can cancel at any time upto and including the day of the event - so if they start that the just cancel without charge and re-book using the code.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any update on a hotel code?

It will be a few months yet before the code comes out. Don't worry showmasters always give you enough time to book before the event. They normally give you a good month or 2 and there are always room available. If there isn't, there are cheap hotels very very close by to the hotel the event is at.

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on a hotel code?

It will be a few months yet before the code comes out. Don't worry showmasters always give you enough time to book before the event. They normally give you a good month or 2 and there are always room available. If there isn't, there are cheap hotels very very close by to the hotel the event is at.

For 8.1 the code was up by the end of Oct 2013!

• 2 weeks later...

i just tried to book a room for the convention at the radisson and kept being told that they had no massive events or chevron event for april next year then I was told I could not book a room with out a code , I told them I would just book the room and when the code was issued id contact and change the booking with that code to be told that I could only book and pay for a room in advance which i would then be unable to alter.

so please can we get the code issued so we can book the rooms :crying:

Edited by david111066
  • Like 2

YES PLEASE showmaster. people are dying to book their rooms. I for 1 would rather book sooner than later. i have epilepsy so NEED to stay in the hotel of the convention. i know its still 5 months off but pleas get us a code as soon as you can.

• Like 1

Normally I would be not so impatient, but I wonder WHY they haven't given us the booking code yet.

With all the guests announced so early there is not much chatting about this event so I'm a little afraid if there's a chance they have to cancel the event due to not enough tickets are sold :(