Photos

Rockstar6662

Sooooo looking forward to the talks today, all the guests were ace during the photo sessions this morning.

Wouldn't know about that as I was told there were no photos for Silver tickets today at all. Photographer seemed to be going very slowly and they seemed to struggling to get through golds in time allocated. Normally like to do a mix each day to keep it interesting but tomorrow will just be stood around waiting for photos now.

Great to chat to when getting autographs tho.

Think we were always going to struggle to get through gold and silver with only 1 studio working. Plus the lineup we have, they really want their fans to get the right shot so that shows things down a bit. The crew were great though.

Guess that's Sherlocked using most of the crew.

Think we were always going to struggle to get through gold and silver with only 1 studio working. Plus the lineup we have, they really want their fans to get the right shot so that shows things down a bit. The crew were great though.

Guess that's Sherlocked using most of the crew.

Don't really care about any other event, just want the one I'm at to run as advertised. I am aware that is likely to be the case but it's not exactly a last minute thing. Build that fact into arranging the schedule. Never been a problem at any one of these I've been to before even with one photo area.

Doesn't make a huge difference to me as long as there's time to get everyone through tomorrow, just now won't have anything to do other than hang around for photos. Anyone who wanted to get their photo signed will struggle tho.

It was only the David Blue photoshoot at the beginning that had silvers turned away, because it was overunning to my knowledge, I saw silvers at the rest of the photoshoots on saturday

It was only the David Blue photoshoot at the beginning that had silvers turned away, because it was overunning to my knowledge, I saw silvers at the rest of the photoshoots on saturday

That's interesting as someone was telling all the silvers in David's queue that there would be no silver photos at all on Saturday and we'd have to get them all on Sunday, which I did. They apologised for it from the stage later. Got everything done but just like to mix it up each day so not just doing all one thing.